How many tables do you play of cash games?

Bladetonko

I'm having hard time adding more tables to my game, 4 is nice but as soon as I start adding more with unibet weird time bank and no huds I'm getting lost and time bank somewhere kicks in.

Time bank really annoys me why do I have to think about clicking it when I should be thinking about making poker decision?

I only play 1 tournament at a time. Never been much of a cash game player. I agree that the timebank needs some work. Should automatically start & each person gets 30 seconds every hour. (Resets at the top of the hour)

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I normally play 1 or 2 if it's PLO (Cus I suck), but NLHE I can play up to 6 comfortably if I have a big screen I think :) I've tried 10 tables when there were big jackpots just to maximize my chances of hitting, but that was definitely too many :P I feel like I'm gonna have a stroke or something if I play more than 6. But most often I'll just play 2 since I find that most enjoyable.

I usally start with 3 or 4 tables, but when I got used to it, sometimes I go up to 6. I have no issue with the tables but the time bank is weird. After clicking on timebank,  on some tables it gives me more time than on other tables. it is like random :)

I can play 6 tables pretty easily with a +EV winrate

I agree we need to get an AUTO-TIMEBANK and it should add more time every hour as suggested previously too. it's very distracting when you have a big decision that you need to time your timebank activation just right to maximise your think time :(

Each table has separate timebank - when you have 3 tables opened, but you play hands only on 1 table, then timebank increases only there. So in 2 tables you would have minimum timebank of 10 seconds and on third table it is increasing slowly, because you play hands there.

I don't particularly mind how short the timebank is but, as mentioned before, the fact that you have to time you click on the timebank button just right makes no sense, insead of spending that time thinking about the hand and getting it over with (making the games faster) , we spend it waiting for the timebank button to appear at the last second :) . And no, timebanking isn't only a feature for people that play 50 tables :P even 1 or 2 tabling someone might want to think. 

Also I've seen a bunch of people that didn't even know that Unibet had a timebank, because it appears at the last second, they never pressed it and just made their move in a rush :)

In a normal day i play 4 and in a day where im super hyped for poker or i'm on a upswing i add 2 more :) if i add more i feel like i'm missing on the reads!

This is what i like about unibet no HUDs no CHAT just focus on your game! #4standard #6alittlepro #morethan6supersaiyan :D

perhaps a solution for timebank would be for the button to appear there immediately, instead of in last few seconds. I believe it shouldn't be hard to implement, too.

I play usually 2-3 tables, sometimes 4, and am pretty happy with it

Archived