Kacata tips

kacata

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I don't see Nishikori losing tonight. He's 2-0 lifetime against Grigor & the far better player. I say 2-0 Kei.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@kacata wrote:

Yes, Kei is favorite, but on this odds i see a great value on Grigor. ;)

If you are pretty sure that Dimitrov will win at least 1 set than I strongly suggest you to watch the match live and place another bet on Who will win the first set?-Dimitrov for 3,2 with the same amount. If you win you will have a sure profit if not than place the bet with the same amount and same outright for the 2nd set. If you win than you are in profit again. But only do that if you are sure that Dimitrov is good enough for 1 set.

@Magicadil wrote:

Honestly I don't see Nishikori losing tonight. He's 2-0 lifetime against Grigor & the far better player. I say 2-0 Kei.

I agree with you and I didn't watched any of Nishikori's previous matches from Toronto but he had a must win opponents in the previous 2 rounds. So no clue about his form.

Close but all red :(

#7 Dimitrov G. - Nishikori K.  - 1st set over 9,5 games @ 1.69  5/10   3-6  lost

#8 Dimitrov G. - Nishikori K   - Dimitrov + 3,5 games  @ 2.08  5/10   3-6 6-3 2-6  lost

#9 Dimitrov G. - Nishikori K   2-1  @ 8.0  4/10   1-2 lost

Balance: 1/8  - 24

This is why we play

Archived