Can`t withdraw by bank transfer

Falkir

Good evening. I can`t withdraw by bank transfer. I contacted the online chat yesterday, but they said nothing to me and promised to write an email. Can you tell me what the problem is? I already did transactions several times and everything was fine. Well, except that the money came in euros instead of dollars. The deposit was webmoney. But they are not available now and I had to open a currency bank account. Now it is also not available (( 

Hi @Falkir, welcome to the Community. :)

I have understood from my colleagues in Finance that the banks from your regions started rejecting 90%+ withdrawals so at the moment we stopped offering the Bank Transfer option. instead of that there is ecoPayz implemented. You can still withdraw to that and it's actually quicker.

We are constantly monitoring the market and whenever it's permited we implement new methods deposit and withdraw, I am sure this is only a temporary solution although I am not able to confirm a timeframe yet. Feel free to vioce any concerns you might have in this regard, we are here to help.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

I contacted my Bank and found out that all transfers are accepted normally. All Banks in my country work normally. 

ecoPayz, Skrill...etc.. I must first make a deposit from them again, and then they have interest for withdrawing to the bank such that I have to pay 20 bucks in the end to withdraw 20 bucks.

Please tell the finance department that they will make sure once again that transactions are working and that they make bank transfers available again.

Ideally, of course, webmoney. But you have sanctions there, it seems, so nothing but the Bank is left. And on the Visa card of the same bank you will withdraw? I have all Mastercard cards, but I can get a Visa on purpose. Only if it helps.

Hi @Falkir, I have reached out to our payments team to review the current situation in your region and advise us on a possible resolution. The reasoning behind the stopping of the method temporarily is that a high volume of payments were indeed rejected by the banks due to our buisness profile which is Gambling. I am sure that the banks in your region work as intended otherwise. I would like to re assure you that currently alternatives are being considered. I'll know more as soon as I have a response from the team.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived