Starburst competition requirements

huiop

The duration of the competition was 1 day. It was started on 6/11/18 around 22:00 till 8/11/18 02:00. The player who had the most spins in this game would win the competition with a ranking of 200 players. First player won 1000 euro, second player 500 euro and so on.

In the requirements of the competition, it said: you don't have to subscribe for this competition to join it. But when I checked the live leaderbord, I had to subscribe. So I subscribed around 22:00, but I've played all the day and those spins did not count. Only the spins after the subscription did count. If the requirements were stated properly, maybe I'd have won the competition.

So I request to count my spins I played before the subscription again.

Hi @huiop, welcome to the Community. We are talking about 2 different promotions most probably. One that is Starburst exclusive and the one below that is available to all NetEnt Games, including Starburst. One of them requires you to opt in and the other one automatically monitors your activity on that slot. I would be able to confirm this 100% if I have a look at the promotion that lasted one day however I can't seem to find it on site. Do you happen to have a link to it?

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

I can't find it neither. I think it's deleted and you can't access it anymore. This is bad from Unibet. Why I can't see the results and leaderbord?

Anyway, I got a rank after I've subscribed for it and played some spins. So it was hard to get higher in rank while 70% of my spins did not count.

How will this be fixed and I demand a compensation.

Hi @huiop, there must be a misunderstanding and a misinterpretation of terms and conditions here. In the Starburst competition you do need to opt in and when the tournament ended, you were on position 55. What you didn't need to opt in for were the Free Spins that you received on Starburst, for that one you merely needed to open the slot and I can see that the Free Spins were used. I am sorry to say but there is no compensation due in this case.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived