November Poker Mission

RayL

Mission.png.3b2b25ceb94db068299c89483302ff03.png

Scroll right to see the rewards /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png

1aVisit the full tournament scheduleFrom the main lobby, select "Tournament" then click the "View Full Tournament Schedule" button75 Bonus Points
1bBe all-in in BanzaiBe all-in in any Banzai cash game at any point
1cPlay Sit & Go tournamentsPlay at least one SNG for 3 days in a row.

2aPlay TournamentsPlay any multi-table tournament that has a €1 buy-in or higher on at least 3 days in a row.€1000  Mission Special Ticket + 5 cash freespins
2bVisit the Bonus ShopVisit the "Bonus Shop" by pressing on your alias, going to "Profile" then "Bonus Shop"
2cWin hands from the buttonWin 5 hands from the button in any cash game

3aPlay PLO, then play NLHE the next dayJoin any Omaha cash game table and reach the flop 10 times. Then do the same in Hold'em the next day.€5 Banzai cash game ticket
3bPlay a Deepstack tournamentPlay any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word "Deep" in the name
3cPlay a rebuy tournamentPlay any multi-table tournament with the word 'multiverse' in the name

4aAll One SuitBe dealt 4 cards of the same suit in Omaha cash games twice€3000  Mission Special Ticket + 5 cash freespins
4bNLHE 10 or lower Be dealt 10 hands with a value of 10 or lower at any NLHE cash game stake
4cBounty HunterEliminate at least one player from any non-freeroll multi-table tournament with the word "Bounty" in the name

5aNLHE hearts and diamondsBe dealt only hearts and diamonds 15 times at any NLHE cash game stake€10 MTT Ticket
5bDouble up in PLOReach 200 big blinds (double the maximum allowed starting stack) in an Omaha cash game
5cMore SNG!Play at least one SNG for 3 days in a row
Former Community Moderator

Ah, forgot to post that nevermind, it's just how the info can be understood 😏
Being all-in in a hand against other player(s) is different than just going all-in at some point, so the requirement is that at least one other player needs to be on that hand where you're all-in.

Btw, what's the time for the counters to chance the day for the challenges? 01.00 London time?
In that case, could someone take a quick 1€ SnG HU insta-allin flip now, coz looks no-one is playing it :laugh:

So you mean,

if i join a 4PLO cash game table. I first need to reach the dubbel amount of highest buying. That is 8 euro.                                                                                                                          Before the big blinds start counting to reach the 200. :happyshy:

Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.

@MackDaddy you can start with a stack between 50-100 BB at any stake on Unibet and for this mission you need to reach 200 BB at any point you're at the PLO table.

ex. you pick 4PLO and start with 2 euro stack(50 BB) and manage to get your stack at 8 euro(200 BB) => you complete the mission

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

• 2 weeks later...

I think i should play Banzai 5NL more often. I play 1-2 hands (!) per quarter (when its a mission to play or win a hand), and thats it, so it was a nice reward for this month`s mission. 100 hands and 60+ euro profit is not bad, even tho im dissapointed a bit, because at the end i had some bad beats, no idea how people can call an allin at AKJ flop w 22 and win, or with 94s and win. Was about 10-15 euro minus for me. But yeah, its friday evening, people tend to be drunk this time :laugh:

Banzai5.png.7585a443b2dd18310c058e818208aba5.png

@cris1285 Congrats with a great result!

It looks like most of the people at Banzai now are also play it because they have a ticket and they just don't care or don't understand how to push/fold, cause cash game players are also participate in this missions, but SNG players will understand that game much better. 😃

Archived