Withdrawal not returned

Este123

Hi @Este123, welcome to the Community, I'll certainly do my best to help you :)
we had a look at the transaction and it seems that it was made via Bank transfer, not MasterCard, ,but this cannot be the reason they declined, just an observation. In our systems the transaction was processed successfully, did they maybe provide a more detailed explanation on why they declined the withdrawal?
I've sent you a private message here in the Community with the confirmation of payment, transaction ID's and all the information they would need in order to investigate this. Let us know how it goes.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your reply.

I've emailed Pockit with screenshots of your reply and message. I can attest to Unibet making a prompt payment and see the issue is with them rather than yourselves.

Have you got an email address so I can cc you into future correspondence?

Many thanks

Miss E.Lopez

Let's do it like this @Este123, see what they have to say about the withdrawal and if the answer is negative or they say that for some reason it's our error, let us know about it here in this thread. I'll pick it up from there and see what can be done from our side. :) How does that sound?

/Ray

Hi Ray,

I've attached the reply I received, they're saying they've sent the funds. They've sent a photo​ of the return which I'd rather not post on this public forum but will do in email/pm.

Please let me know if this is any help.

E.Lopez

"Hello Estefania,

This email is in regards to your Pockit account.

Our Financial department has been able to verify that the payment was successfully returned to the source

The payment was returned using our holding account details:

sc: 20-59-42

acc: 63428524

Please, contact the recipient bank with the details above so they can locate the payment in their system."

Hi @Este123, I've double checked with the Financial department and we can't see any returns yet unfortunately however we would like to look into it a bit more in depth with our financial providers. I'd like to request a bank statement from you starting from the date of 16/10 till today. You can sent it to contact@unibetcommunity.com and give me a heads up here in this thread once done. :)

/Ray

Hi Estefania, @Este123

I have created the investigation request towards our payment providers now. They will be sure to track down the withdrawal and either push it back to your Bank account or return it to the Unibet account for another attempt. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a response and notify you once there is a development :). Thank you for your e-mail.

/Ray

Quick update for you @Este123. Seems like Pockit doesn't accept deposits bigger than 200 gbp according to their website so adding a new card for future withdrawals seems like the way to go. The amount that is going to be returned to your account would need most probably need to be withdrawn via Bank Transfer using your IBAN, but for future deposits and withdrawals a VISA card would be way easier :)

Let us know if there is anything we can still do for you.

/Ray

Archived