Profit/Loss widget

MadAdo

I suppose that many of us will really enjoy possibility to turn-on some new profit/loss widget. This will simply display/shows change of bankroll from current login. So everyone will have possibility to see how current session goes-on! Furthermore there should be other possibilities to display current day, current week, current month, custom range ...

Note: I currently need to goes into "Account history" to be able to 'calculate it by myself' which took a lot of time and seems to be not confident most of the time ...

What community you think about such idea ?

Great idea! Those of us who failed 1st grade math will be very thankful for such a widget. :jazzhands:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

It is about the 'need' that you do not always remember starting bankroll during the day, session, whatsoever - and I think it is not too complicated to introduce such a new widget into client app. Personally for me - will be enough to be able to check 'initial' bankroll during the session - but this is not possible too ;-) and you know, you often re-buys during cash session ...

Before I start a poker session I have a quick glance at my bankroll total, and make a mental note of it, sometimes even writing it down. When I have finished a poker session I look at my bankroll again, and if I need to I can write this down as well under the first figure. You then subtract one figure from another. If this is a minus figure you have lost this amount. If it is a plus figure you have won this amount. With a little bit of practice this can be done fairly quickly, sometimes with very little effort. This method can also be used for other game sessions such as roulette, blackjack and even on the sport betting site. You can build up these figures to get daily, weekly and even longer profit and loss figures, using a natural and totally free little widget called a brain. However you have to use it regularly, as if you don't it will fall into disrepair and you will have to rely on other widgets which aren't always available, and then where would you be?🤣

"Let the chips fall where they may"          image.gif.2984c907c63151493f6e0f79ede0a9bb.gif

@GR1ZZL3Rthank you, I can for sure use my brain! what a great idea - you the hero :-) problem resolved-fixed.

I usually play as many tables (mostly CASH) as possible, so you probably know that you are almost in a fire (action) most of the time. When it is so, I simply cannot hit "home" (house button), click on account, do the math, than check my paper/brain/whatsoever and do the math again ... and yes, I somehow pass 1st grade math as good as I have really great results in math through all my study (17 years) ... but you damn right!

@MadAdo I was answering a bit sarcastically(maybe I was in a bad mood being beaten up on the tables again) because there have been so many requests lately for additions to the software which basically would only help in the sense that they keep people being lazy. I know it helps to keep track of your bankroll, I used to not top up on any table and if I went to zero I knew I was one buy in down, but you're cutting your ability to win the max by doing that and anyway seem to get targetted if you're a short stack. Actually having to top up manually seems to be more of a nuisance to me and I know it's awkward when you're multi-tabling to keep checking the lobby ( I tend to know roughly where I am ) but it does literally take only a couple of seconds, and as there don't seem to be many plans in line for developing the software I'm afraid that's the only way at the moment.

I wasn't criticising you in particular, it just seems to me that nowadays ever body wants everything in that instant gratification mode and not have to work for it. Hopefully as Unibet grows new features will be added to make playing a little easier but till then we'll have to work that bit harder, these things seem very slow in development. I'll try and keep my replies a bit more helpful in future ( till I get beaten up again ) hope you enjoy life with Unibet and run good.:atisfied:

"Let the chips fall where they may"          image.gif.2984c907c63151493f6e0f79ede0a9bb.gif

I was think about it a little bit more complex last days ... so for me personally it makes still sense to have such 'tool' available, but we can for sure live with paper or brain as proposed by @GR1ZZL3R or even with 1st grade math @WuDu. What about when you checking your 'account history' (if you do so ...) to be able to see immediatelly profit/loss of your account ?

Example: I would like to know how "good/bad" I'm for current month -> so I will choose from 01.10.2018 until today and would like to see 1 number (1st grade working fairly well here @WuDu) but why cannot implements such dummy calculation by our great provider ?

in the end the result could be even less liquidity in poker games ...this is how most people /most regular see it /most regular would like themselves seeing it !

that's why they think is't a bad idea...also the first-grade thing isn't a valuable argument,i have seen from my own eyes the worse player ever listed doing well on unibet poker micro stakes

Archived