Unable to OPT-IN to weekly live bet club.

crazycatlady

Hi, I am a new unibet customer, I joined a few days and before I could deposit I got a request for verification. I have completed these steps and my account now shows as verified. While browsing the site I noticed that unibet had a weekly live bet club so I hit the OPT IN button but got an error saying I could not opt in please try again later. I have tried opting in again the next day (this morning) and still the same issue. No opt in, try opting in later. After reading some other posts on the community about opt in failures I have also tried a different browser (chrome and firefox) and still cannot opt in to the bet club. Is the club not accepting any more new members or is this something I have done wrong on my part?

Regards

Jo

Jeppe,

Thank you for the reply.

I am confused. Firstly, I cannot find anywhere anywhere on the Unibet site to contact support as all help links and contact us links seem to point back towards this community forum, and secondly I am quite confused why I wouldn't be allowed a bonus or more importantly to join the weekly live bet club which looked interesting. I didnt join Unibet because of bonuses, infact I didn't even take part in the welcome bonus. I came here to place bets and enjoy myself but so far the experience is quite dull and daunting to say the least :-(

Archived