How to make "badge" disappear

Mynona

Hello,

Its not really  a bug i report but more a setting i cant find in the unibet program for poker.

badge-unibet.PNG.abdc05863af4664f2e3d77b6aef1cafe.PNG

On the pic, you can see there is a littel "badge" on the left side of the avatar.   I used to not have anything there, and i still want it like that but since the last update, this badge appears and i can't find where to disable it in the pokersettings.  (i see other players without the badge so it must be possible).

Could you help me with this ?    Thank you :)

ps: sorry if this is the wrong forum for this :s

Just go in under "Achievements" and click on the little badge that is on your profile image - and poff, it's gone. If you by any chance want to change to another one of your badges instead, just scroll down and click on the one you want and it'll show up on your pic. Hope that helps. :smileyhappy:

Well, it seems its random .. it appears, disappears again ..etc .. and its not new achievments.

I started a game without the badge, then it appeared..and is stuck again now..lol

I guess its really a bug now :)

Glad I could help for a while anyway, lol. But like you, I  just noticed that the badges popped up and then went away again on some of the players at my table, so you might be right about it being a bug. But normally, that's how I've removed/changed them before.

@Onemorebeerpls wrote:

So how can I remove this badge when another player at the table has a badge? 

(I read the instructions above but it only refers to removing your own badge) 

you cant do that , badges has no removal option , but is really inofensive and has nothing special to bother your play .

Archived