No balance

Jelle

Hi there,

So I started Unibet 3 weeks ago and I added €15 to my account where i could bet with on sports. I didn't touch my account for 3 weeks and today I came back to see that I was unavailable to bet. I checked my account and it said I had no balance in it, so I checked the bonus and it looks like my original €15 went into my bonus.. 

The thing is, I can't bet with my bonus since I have no balance..

Is there any way to undo this and get my €15 back on my balance instead of bonus? 

(I put one bet of €1,5 and I lost, which means I have €13,50 of mine, and €30 from the bonus.)

Kind regards,

Jelle

Sorry for the delayed response @Jelle and welcome to the community :) I can cancel the bonus for you without problem, but it works in the way that even if the balance might appears as one to you, it's still split up and you play first for your own money and then bonus money. This means that if I remove the bonus now, you'll have the remaining balance left from the €15 - any lost bets. 

Usually I refrain from giving advice as it should be up to the player, but in this case I wouldn't recommend removing the bonus. Yes the bonus money have turnover requirements before the money is released as cash and can be withdraw, but the bonus you got is of a very good ratio compared to how much you deposited and the play you've already done has counted towards the turnover requirement. So if I remove bonus now, you'll only have about 1/5 left of what is there as balance now, though it'll all be as cash.

Let me know what you'd like me to do :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived