Wrong currency

Lars

Hei. When I deposit money to the account i pay in NOK and the money that is withdrawn from bank account is in NOK. But when I whitdraw money from the Unibet account To my bank account it is in EURO. So i lose money and that is not okay right? If it should be fair all deposit should be in NOK or Euro.

Hi @Lars, welcome to the Community :). Sorry to hear about the extra charges, due to legislation, international transactions are processed in Euro and having a NOK bank account, your local bank will apply the exchange rate to the amount received in euro. I realize it's inconvenient though, a possible solution would be creating a Bank account based in euro, that way there is no exchange fee added by your bank. Hope this helps but do let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@Lars wrote:

Hei. When I deposit money to the account i pay in NOK and the money that is withdrawn from bank account is in NOK. But when I whitdraw money from the Unibet account To my bank account it is in EURO. So i lose money and that is not okay right? If it should be fair all deposit should be in NOK or Euro.

Hei Lars!

They started with Euro about 1-2 months ago. And then we got the extra charges. But it is not so much, if it is a deposit like 100,-NOK, the bank take 1-2,-NOK.

Archived