Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current roll: €394.13

Tickets: €4 UKPTx3, €50 UKPT, Forum Xmas Freeroll  (€62 total)

Bonus points: 125

Challenge points: 7157 (7500: 500 bonus points)

MTT's:

UKPT Centroll x29: €1 UKPT x3

€1 UKPT x3: n/a 

€3k Mission freeroll: €9.60 (29/988 )

SNG's:

€2x50: +€29.33

A great week! I've just finished the €3k Missions freeroll where I went super deep finishing 29th out of just under 1000 players. As you can imagine I'm a little gutted but overall super pleased for the free €9.60 along with a day off from SNG's. :Rofl: There was €675 for first place, I could have literally completed my bankroll challenge tonight :Rofl: Still it was nice to dream! Another good week of profit for SNG's. I'm going to try and continue the volume as I'm really getting good results there.

My €25 UKPT ticket was upgraded to a €50 UKPT final ticket which is cool as I get to have another stab at qualifying for a UKPT event. Obviously it'll be my 3rd attempt after a win (Brighton) and a bubble (Manchester) so hopefully another deep run when I play that final. Probably won't be until after UOS though.

Tomorrow UOS4 starts and it could be a real bankroll booster. I've run deep in several tournys already during this challenge against nanos players and am confident I can make a spalsh on the leaderboard. I'll have to miss a few days for my partners birthday so i'll try and play every event I can do. I probably won't play any of the low unless I really feel upto it.

Anyway guys I'll chat to you in a few days after I've crushed some nano souls! I'll do an update no later than Friday and hopefully we'll be over the €400 mark by then in the challenge :atisfied:

29th.thumb.jpg.70e5f52e0a3b6b41204aad5c3d65e4bd.jpg

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Current roll: €391.96

Tickets: €4 UKPTx2, €50 UKPT, (€58 total)

Bonus points: 125

Challenge points: 7167 (7500: 500 bonus points)

MTT's:

UKPT Centroll x6: €1 UKPT

€1 UKPT: €1 UKPT

€4 UKPT n/a (bubbled)

UOS#3 50c: n/a (made points)

UOS#6 25c: n/a

Forum freeroll: n/a

€1 Hexapro: n/a 

Not much happened today. Built up a nice stack in the UOS 50c but sizzled out well before the money but in the points. Bubbled a €50 ticket from a €4 UKPT which had a huge overlay. Only 7 players. I actually got to even stacks HU before a real cooler. 

Even stacks, SB minraise we call with 10-9. Flop is 782 and we check-call. The turn is 10 and he checks so we bet 3/4 pot. River a J. I decide check call is best play. He had Q9. The way he was playing, if the hands were reversed I was deffo getting all of it! After that I battled for a while before busting A3 <77 aipf. gg. Still it was a great value spin up!

Didn't really enjoy multitabling mtts. If I don't feel like playing tomorrow I'll give it a miss. 

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Current roll: €392.87

Tickets: €4 UKPTx2, €50 UKPT, DECUOS Flip ticket, Community Christmassy league (€58 total)

Bonus points: 175

Challenge points: 7224 (7500: 500 bonus points)

MTT's:

UKPT Centroll x6: n/a 

€1 UKPT: n/a 

€1 SNG: +€0.56

Didn't fancy playing today guys so just completed the daily challenge to get my flip ticket! The MTT I played was a €1 UKPT where I went out set against set. Limp-called from EP with 88. Four players to the flop. AK8 flop. Raiser was super lucky as his small raise got four calls but when you flop set over set its a perfect plan :Rofl: One outer didn't come! 

I played a €1 SNG and got heads up behind. Built a 4-1 lead before losing two big 57-43's and that was it so bit unlucky there. Fatal hand was A7 and we got it in on a 7-5-4 flop against 69 off in 9.6k pot. 

Hopefully play more this week, I don't like missing days but won't play if I'm not feeling it. Poker needs to stay fun! My partners birthday is tomorrow so I'm literally just going to play a few Hexapro's (for the mission) in the morning and the ukpt centrolls :Happy:

Bing's Bankroll Builder

No bubble today!:laugh:

Saw a €4 with a huge overlay and boom we now have two €50 UKPT tickets! I'll include ticket in my updated roll tomorrow.

This is like when you go out on a night out at the last minute and it's always ten times better then when you plan a night out weeks in advance 🤣

920913948_167chips.thumb.png.db2757ed24dfbaa9dc9d9a0e8ea08193.png

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Current roll: €393.02

Tickets: €1 UKPT x2, €4 UKPT, €50 UKPTx2, DECUOS Flip ticket, Community Christmassy league (€106 total)

Bonus points: 175

Challenge points: 7299 (7500: 500 bonus points)

MTT's:

UKPT Centroll x10: €1 UKPT x2

€4 UKPT: €50 UKPT ticket

€1 Hexapro x5: -€3.50

€2 Hexapro: +€3.00

Tale of today was I lost a €10 spin heads up at the €1 level and that would have seen me over €400 for the first time in the challenge :Rofl: Got it in good too, AK < A7. for 50% of chips in play. Pleased to get out of the hexapros with only losing 50c. I'll only play them again for missions. 4 times out of 6 attempts we played for 1.5x multiplyers so not great fun. I might disagree if I shipped the €10 spin though :Rofl:

Forgot to register for the €1500 UOS flip as I was out literally all day so barely looked at the lobby. Which is super annoying. I did win two €1 UKPT tickets in the centrolls though. I have tickets worth over €100 now, would be great to turn some of that into cash!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Current roll: €392.78

Tickets: €1 UKPT x2, €4 UKPTx2, €50 UKPTx2, DECUOS Flip ticket, Community Christmassy league (€110 total)

Bonus points: 275

Challenge points: 7323 (7500: 500 bonus points)

MTT's:

UKPT Centroll x4: €1 UKPT

€1 UKPT: €4 UKPT

The christmas challenge today was cash in an MTT which I did at the first attempt winning a €4 ticket from a €1 UKPT sat. In an occurance as rare as a full moon, when we got to the bubble there were 4 solid players remaining so my chiplead actually came in handy :Rofl: I was able to win lots of small pots on the bubble as chipleader and we coasted home in the end.

With my motivation low to play SNGs this week I think it's time to challenge myself and try again at €4 level. I can always drop back down if I feel uncomfortable but with such a large ROI at €2 it's reasonable to think I can make solid profit at €4. So tomorrow I'll aim to play 12-15 SNGs and we'll see how we fare :Happy: First things first tomorrow will be some €4 NL cash to complete the mission which is win 5 hands from the button. 

Bing's Bankroll Builder

@Bing__

Current roll: €392.78

Tickets: €1 UKPT x2, €4 UKPTx2, €50 UKPTx2, DECUOS Flip ticket, Community Christmassy league (€110 total)

Bonus points: 275

Challenge points: 7323 (7500: 500 bonus points)

MTT's:

UKPT Centroll x4: €1 UKPT

€1 UKPT: €4 UKPT

The christmas challenge today was cash in an MTT which I did at the first attempt winning a €4 ticket from a €1 UKPT sat. In an occurance as rare as a full moon, when we got to the bubble there were 4 solid players remaining so my chiplead actually came in handy /html/images/emoticons/Asset5.png I was able to win lots of small pots on the bubble as chipleader and we coasted home in the end.

With my motivation low to play SNGs this week I think it's time to challenge myself and try again at €4 level. I can always drop back down if I feel uncomfortable but with such a large ROI at €2 it's reasonable to think I can make solid profit at €4. So tomorrow I'll aim to play 12-15 SNGs and we'll see how we fare /html/images/emoticons/Asset2.png First things first tomorrow will be some €4 NL cash to complete the mission which is win 5 hands from the button. 

Teach me a poker game with a few lessons  pliz

Current roll: €396.83

Tickets: €1 UKPT x2, €4 UKPT x3, €50 UKPT x2, DECUOS Flip x2, €2k Turbo, Community Christmassy league (€114 total)

Bonus points: 275

Challenge points: 7387 (7500: 500 bonus points)

MTT's:

UKPT Centroll x10: €1 UKPT

€1 UKPT: €4 UKPT

SNG's:

€4x2: +€4.66

Cash:

€4 NL: +€0.19

Another stupidly low volume day! I really am struggling to play much atm. I think tomorrow will help as the daily xmas challenge is win two SNG's so I've got some good impetus to play :Happy: Todays xmas challenge was win 5 hands from the button which was fun as all of my 5 raises from the BTN got folds PF :Rofl: I've completed 5 of the 7 challenges now so got my free €2k tourny turbo ticket. Turbo 9 handed MTT's are my absolute fav so let's hope for a deep run in that one!

I might play the €50 UKPT final tomorrow, I'll probably see how I feel and look at how many entrants are in and make my mind up. €50 tournys are fun, especially when you're in for 1c :Cheeky:

18120.thumb.png.ac88fcbb1d5f7b8e3de2f7a46c6ccccc.png

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Current roll: €406.71

Tickets: €1 UKPT x3, €4 UKPT x3, €50 UKPT x2, DECUOS Flip, €2k Turbo, Community freeroll (€115 total)

Bonus points: 325

Challenge points: 7408 (7500: 500 bonus points)

MTT's:

UKPT Centroll x10: €1 UKPT 

€1 Hexapro: +€10

Pretty happy to have passed €400 in the challenge despite hardly playing this week :Rofl: Feels like I haven't done anything but we pass €400 and also have €115 in tickets now.  :Veryhappy:

Tomorrow could be interesting as I will hopefully be getting a free PLO4 ticket and that should see us complete both christmas and personal challenges to add 600 bonus points to the roll. So effectively I can have another day off and get €6 :Rofl: hope its that simple. I decided not to play the €50 UKPT final as I opted instead for a glass of wine and to watch the snooker on telly :Rofl: Let's go Stuart Bingham!

Hopefully a week from now I'll have put in more volume and we can start making headway to the halfway point of my 6 month challenge :Happy:

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Current roll: €412.22

Tickets: €1 UKPT x3, €4 UKPT x3, €50 UKPT x2, DECUOS Flip, Community freeroll, €4 PLO cash (€119 total)

Bonus points: 425

Challenge points: 7420 (7500: 500 bonus points)

MTT's:

Forum High freeroll: +£3.20

Unibet Wonderland freeroll: +£0.67

UKPT Centroll x10: n/a  

Cash:

€4 PLO: +€1.26

Good day today! €6 profit despite minimal outlay. Lost a huge flip in the €2k turbo for a top 15 stack with about 1/4 of the tourny gone. AK v QQ.  Got eliminated next hand. Did well in both forum freeroll and Unibet Open freerolls from cash spins. The spins were in pounds too so slightly better than winning euros. Won a combined £3.87. 

Completed the PLO challenge super easy, and also won small profit. I think it was my 6th hand which was fortunate (get a one suit hand). Now have a PLO cash ticket too. Tomorrow's challenge is play one hexapro and see 20 flops so I'll get that out the way early. Might leave my next update for a few days time, as I'm not putting in much playing atm. Until then guys!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Current roll: €407.12

Tickets: €1 UKPT x2, €4 UKPT x3, €50 UKPT x3, DECUOS Flip x2, Community freeroll, €1 HEXAPRO, €4.03 PLO cash, €10 UOS, €1 UOS (€180.03 total)

Bonus points: 925

Challenge points: 7509 (10'000: 500 bonus points)

MTT's:

UOS freeroll x2: +€1 UOS ticket / +€2 UOS ticket

Hexapro flip x2: +£0.18 (from joker spins) +€1 Hexapro ticket

UKPT Centroll x20: n/a

Unibet 1c sat x11: n/a  

€2 UOS sat: +€10 UOS ticket

€0.20 UKPT: n/a

€1 UKPT: €4 UKPT ticket

€4 UKPT: +€50 UKPT ticket

€1 Hexapro: +€0.50

So a profitable two days, reason the bankroll has gone 'down' by 5 euros is the pound has struggled against the euro. :Disappointed: My currency is kept in pounds so my poker balance changes daily. Main thing is balance has stayed roughly the same (slight profit) but ticket balance has shot up!

Past couple days has been hugely successful ticket wise! I now have €180 worth of tickets:Happy: The €10 UOS ticket could be a challenge winner. A deep final table in that could tip us over €1000. It's nice to dream :Happy: I'll use it for a 9 handed freezeout! Gives me something to look forward to at the weekend.

The daily challenge today drove me mad :Rofl: Needed 5 KO's in MTTs INCLUDING flips. Despite a dozen flips and several deeps runs in tournys I could only manage 4 KO's. The cruelest one was when I was on 4 KO's, knocked 2 players out of a MTT in a single hand and they BOTH rebought :Rofl: absolute killer. In the end I quit early as I could find myself getting wound up and I'd already made a nice ticket profit so didn't feel I had to possibly waste good money for 100 bonus points. Today was annoying anyway :Rofl:

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Archived