Bing's Bankroll Builder

Bing__

@Bing__ wrote:

@Silver1. Thanks mate, of course. It's an administrative officer role as a universal credit case manager. 

Hope it goes well @Bing__👍

If you get the job can you sort me out a line of credit please? 🤣

I'll pay you back out of my winnings! 🤣🤣

Honest!!🤣🤣🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current roll: €75.34 (€502 BANKED)

Tickets: €4 UKPT x2, €1000 Challenge Mission freeroll, €3000 Challenge Mission freeroll (€8 total)

Bonus points: 75

Challenge points: 3444 (4000: avatar)

MTT's:

1c UKPT x3: n/a

€2 NLH: n/a

€4 UKPT: €4 UKPT

€3000 Valentines Freeroll: €4.20

SNGs:

€1 Hexapro x1: +€0.50 (won 1/1)

One day I will ship a freeroll. MARK MY WORDS. :Rofl: Happy with the cash (one level above a min cash) finishing just outside the top 100 from the 1629 runners. Free monies is good and after cashing in both Jan Challenge freerolls I'm on a decent run in these huge fields. Was down to 5 bbs just after the bubble and openshoved A2 from the CO. Button had AJ., nh sir. Played a €4 UKPT again, late regged and finished 4th to get my ticket back. Super aggro SB shoved we snapped with A7 but lost out to 109.

So a good day, no pokes tomorrow as am prepping for my job int on Tuesday. Back to the grind Tuesday, maybe back to SNGs to finish the month :Happy: 

@GR1ZZL3RYeah my primary concern when applying for the job was whether or not it would benefit Grizzler from the Unibet NB. After the salary of course! :Rofl::Cheeky:

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Current roll: €75.79 (€502 BANKED)

Tickets: €4 UKPT x2, €1000 Challenge Mission freeroll, €3000 Challenge Mission freeroll (€8 total)

Bonus points: 75

Challenge points: 3460 (4000: avatar)

MTT's:

1c UKPT x5: n/a

€1 NLH: n/a

SNGs:

€1 HU x9: +€0.70 (won 5/9)

Not a lot to talk about today, played some HU sngs but that's about it! Hopefully increase volume a bit more this week.

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Current roll: €70.62 (€502 BANKED)

Tickets: €1 UKPT, €4 UKPT, €1000 Challenge Mission freeroll, €3000 Challenge Mission freeroll (€5 total)

Challenge points: 3683 (4000: avatar)

MTT's:

1c UKPT x5: €1 UKPT

€4 UKPT: n/a

€1 community bounty: €0.45

€1 DaVits League NLH x3: n/a

€2 MTT: n/a

SNGs:

€1 HU x9: +€0.76 (won 4/7)

So bit of a delayed update! I haven't been playing much so didn't really feel it necessary to update the blog after I played a single €2 MTT one day or whatever :Rofl: Played Da Vits League today. Finished 17th (12 ITM) twice in the 3 games I played. Absolutely butchered othe first one of those where I was set for a cash. As I was playing a bit spewy I called it a day early. I lost a big 65/15 in the second one which would have seen me chip leader with about 35 left so that was a bummer.

Nothing to talk about in community league, only played the €1 and got one bounty before losing most of the stack AK v 77 AIPF. Then got it in with A5 but couldnt catch up against AJ. Played a few €1 HU SNGs but no smaple size. 

Less than a month to go with the blog. I've done well but it's sort of been a game of two halves really. Before Hexapro and After Hexapro :Rofl: I've barely played a single 5 man in 2 months despite winning 450-500 in the €1 and €2 games up till that point. I think the main thing is, is just to enjoy poker. Sometimes I don't feel 100% in the groove and it shows. Getting back into some sort of consistent volume I think is my goal going forward once my challenge has ended.:Smile:

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Current roll: €9.42 (€573 BANKED)

Tickets: €1 UKPT, €4 UKPTx2, €1000 Challenge Mission freeroll, €3000 Challenge Mission freeroll (€9 total)

Challenge points: 3728 (4000: avatar)

Right guys, due to my serious lack of activity I've decided to withdraw most of my funds. The challenge is still ongoing but in recess mode you could say 🤣

I got my miniroll back up to €79 but for a few days barely played so have decided to withdraw. I'm going to set my alarms for the centrolls and build up a small UKPT ticket roll before coming back to action. I have the Challenge freerolls to play next month which I will pop back in here to updade! 

Thanks to everyone who has liked commented and viewed my bankroll challenge so far. Especially @FreedoM who has liked nearly every darn post haha. :happy:

Bing's Bankroll Builder

@Bing whats your bankroll strategy had a quick read back.. is their a reson you are keeping your bankroll low? is this just a nano grind? i didnt read through the whole 34 pages... to me i think youd be doing alot better withdrawing half as much and building a bankroll to enter larger prizepool. the roll end goal will be achived much slower but if you have 1k roll by the end and 1k withdrawl youll be in a much healthier spot than still with a small roll. GLGL!! building it up tho valiant effort so far :) 

In just over a months time I am going to be starting my new career! :laugh:

Soooo.. in 9 days time I am going to redeposit for a new bankroll challenge! It will last a month and I will try to win €100 to give me a roll back to play with at the weekends going forward :happy:

Ill make a new thread in a few days time for my new challenge! Cheers guys.

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Current roll: €90.21 (€573 BANKED)

Tickets: €3 Anniversary MTT, €2 Hexapro, €15.34 NL10/PLO10, €1000 Challenge Mission freeroll, €3000 Challenge Mission freeroll (€20.34 total)

Bonus points: 25

Challenge points: 4366 (5000: €6 NL4 ticket)

Cheeky fortnightly update! Roll is going along really nicely. I depositied £30 and have since withdrawn it. I got a 6 month bonus from Unibet but also won about 20 buyins at €1 SNGs. I have a cash game ticket which I used to complete todays 5 year challenges. I'm going to try to get to 5k challenge points before the month is out and that'll give me another ticket. Oh and I had a £1 bet on the Cheltenham Gold Cup race and my horse placed so I won a couple of quid from that!

I came so damn close again in the €3k freeroll. 90 cashed and I finished 94th. With 5 to go until the money I shoved QQ from the BTN. A8o called in the SB and took 80% of my stack (nice call sir). I then got my final couple blinds in with AK against KK and 44. The 44 called a huge overshove from the KK and despite hitting my ace the 4 hit the flop too (nice call sir). With over €660 for the money I'm never folding to make the money there(I was wround 77th out of 95). Just a shame my 72% couldn't hold up. :waterfall:

So going forward it'll be more of the same. Just plodding along at my own speed. They'll never be much happening here but it's nice I can make money from my favourite hobby and for the most part it keeps me out of trouble!🤣 I'll update in a couple weeks again as I make progress on my UKPT blog!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

• 2 weeks later...

Current roll: €142.48 (€573 BANKED)
Tickets: €1 UKPT, €4 Anniversary MTT, €2 MTT, €6 NL/PLO, €1000 Challenge Mission freeroll, €3000 Challenge Mission freeroll (€13 total)
Bonus points: 25
Challenge points: 5001

So it was a slowww quarter. However still got a near €150 roll and plenty of tickets. Over €700 and started this blog with €16 so shouldn't complain! 🤣 Been doing more sports betting, keeping it small and using tips I found/like. Nearly got a 16/1 treble I picked yesterday so that was a fun sweat! I'll update again in a few weeks.:happy:

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Archived