Withdrawal in the wrong currency

Falkir

Hey. For some reason, I get transactions in Euro. Account on your website and in my bank in dollars. I contacted the online chat with this question. The first time I was told that the problem was in the account number. It is necessary to enter not the number of the mastercard, but IBAN. How does this relate to the currency of the transaction I did not understand but entered IBAN for the second transaction. It again came in Euro currency. I applied to the online chat 2 more times. I was promised to respond to an email. Then a letter came that my transaction was being tracked for some reason ... in short I tried again and again it came in Euro. Only the last time the euro to the dollar rate was heavily inflated.

How do I receive money transfers in dollars ???

Hi @Falkir, I believe the Customer Service team you initally conctacted is looking into it - I'm sorry you haven't gotten a reply from them on it earlier but instead only a missing withdrawal, I've given them a small push and asked to please get in touch with you through email with a proper response - sorry for the trouble!

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived