SEARCH FOR A CASH TABLE

DEVIL_z_JOKE

It would be great when players could search for a cash table they want to play and pick that table who is new opened instead of putting new players at a table with big stacks so that you are automatically rigged to lose against these bully players,...

Yes I know come later back but that isn't working too because the software set me all the time on a full table with big stacks or again and again on that same table hmmm,....

Or is there a way to wait for a new table because when I am on the list to wait for a new table again I was sit on a table who loses one player???? @RayL

DEVIL'z JOKE
NEW'z out of the HELL'z KITCHEN!!!

Again you're suggesting something that is the opposite of unibet's strategy and ethos. Players are not able to select the cash table they want so they won't be able to hunt down weak players and makes using seating scripts impossible. So this is intentional and probably won't be changed any time soon.

That being said, if you are at a table that you don't like you can force unibet to seat you on a new table by opening another table while you're still at your current table. Then after you got a seat at the new table you can close the old table, easy.

Also your rigged claims and the fact that you have a disadvantage against the big stacks in cash games are ridiculous. The short stack in a cash game has a mathmatical advantage, if you don't then you're not playing it right.  

@GR1ZZL3RThankx for this idea try this one out,...

@FeelsBadManYou don't need to comment my post'z again buddy we are here to exchange ideas and I don't ask you for your opinion,... so don't be so omniscient and let me ask when i have questions, I am new to unibet. This might ot conssider you and I don't ask you buddy,....

DEVIL'z JOKE

@DEVIL_z_JOKE wrote:

It would be great when players could search for a cash table they want to play and pick that table who is new opened instead of putting new players at a table with big stacks so that you are automatically rigged to lose against these bully players,...

Yes I know come later back but that isn't working too because the software set me all the time on a full table with big stacks or again and again on that same table hmmm,....

Or is there a way to wait for a new table because when I am on the list to wait for a new table again I was sit on a table who loses one player???? @RayL

unibet poker is well thinked...no worries there's no loophole, everything in place has a specific purpose! + they have a solid players pool core that Really like the way it is ! loll ive been there done that loll 

you should avoid the subject otherwise you gonna get some of it 😠🤫 lol

@DEVIL_z_JOKE

At first you wanted to mark players within the software. Now you want to select cash tables. I'm sure tomorrow you're proposing a chat box and the option to throw cakes and eggs! Maybe, really maybe the Unibet experience is so great because all those features are missing. Not despite of...:wow:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I want to be sit on a new table instead of a full table even if I had to wait a bit because to play omaha against a player witjh 5K chips on a limit buy in of 1K mad eno sense at all for me, and if I could I would now throw eggs and tomatoes to you ,...

DEVIL'z JOKE

@DEVIL_z_JOKE I didn't tell you my opinion at all, I don't even play cash games so I genuinely don't care either way, I just told you unibets strategy because you didn't get it from the previous suggestion that they prefer to avoid predatory features, so it's unlikely that they will implement a predatory feature. Of course you can't know this from the start, so ask away, that's the point of the community :haha:

As for not asking for my opinion, you seem to misunderstand how public forums work.

@DEVIL_z_JOKE As a poker player myself, I understand why you would want this feature as you feel it brings about certain advantages for you as a player - but as mentioned by other members, it simply goes direcly against how we want the setup of the poker client to be as table selection and hunting of certain player we don't see as an overall positive for the game of poker  :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@DEVIL_z_JOKE I don't believe we have it specifically written down on site, but the idea is to create a level playing field where all are welcome and find it enjoyable to play, while being a bit different from other sites. To achieve this, we made a client that has the following features:

- No use of HUD's.

- Challenges and Missions, instead of a rake back schemed setup we made a new system of where you're rewarded through another way in the game play.

- Anonymity through the alias system where you can switch up your identity at your convenience.

There's an AMA(ask me anything) sort of interview with the Head of Poker at the time the new client was made, Andrew - definitely an interesting read if you're more interested: https://www.reddit.com/r/poker/comments/2mzj5r/12_years_working_in_the_poker_industry_most/.

Best regards,

Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived