Disconnection issues for Nestabear

Nestabear

@Nestabear, thanks for flaging it, I've sent it to be assessed now, can I have a poker log and a dxiag as well please on contact@unibetcommunity.com so we avoid any back and forth with this? Any losses derifing from this issue?
Give me a heads up when the mail is sent and I'll pick it up. Sorry for the inconvenience buddy 😞.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@Want2Believe no my whole machine froze... & if you close the table & open it again, you can miss a hand, or what if you already in a massive hand & you have the nuts & then it happens & when you come back the hand is done & you left with 1/100th of your original stack, that's when it gets to me 😏

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

It happened to me again yesterday like last week, playing 6 tables with top trips on one and tptk on another, plenty of money in the middle, when............................total shutdown, the site just disappeared and I was left with my normal start up screen. Frantically logged back in (need a shorter password) and luckily just had time to click call button on both tables, about 4 secs spare on one, (had been re-raised on both.) Won a large pot on one and a medium on another, but could easily have lost both. Why does it always happen when you have the best hand?:wonder:  Worrying. :sad:

"Let the chips fall where they may"          image.gif.2984c907c63151493f6e0f79ede0a9bb.gif

@GR1ZZL3R wrote...

....Why does it always happen when you have the best hand?  

I was thinking the same thing @GR1ZZL3R LMAO, it never happens when you sitting with 72 UTG 😞

It is a bit suspect yeah. Makes you think is it the software or Internet glitch or just the poker gods having a laugh 🤣

That has got to have something to do with peoples personal connections, graphic cards and PC's processing power or whatever hardware they are using.. :wonder:
Also the peaks when the weird, "tactical" disconnections happen at tables has a strange anomaly to be during "big" hands, maybe because some ppl keeps disconnecting themselves to buy time. Maybe.
Really would like to know could that possibly have an impact to others at the same table, or is it just paranoia and conspiracy theory 😏:laugh:

Now in retrospect I realize that this disconnect (5min.) had great impact on my overall UOS results, at least for the High leaderboard were I am 20th now.

If I had the chance to min-cash or even to finish few places above this, the points equal to €25. Not to mention that I wouldn't have to miss the more costly High events afterwards.

Also I couldn't access my hand history for the time I was disconnected (not only the replayer) and when finally I managed to reconnect my stack was 5 times smaller :wow: and I had just timed-out when I would triple up almost for sure:1567904748_KKK66missed.thumb.png.2a937e9f5c2cf2efccb13f3a98572891.png

I've posted a bug report 10 days ago, but there was no responce from @Leo-Unibet , @Unibet-Cédrick or @Patric-Unibet...

So I will post a new one and this time will send the dxdiags and the poker log ( I doubt it wiil help - reinstalled Unibet Poker and removed all residual files) maybe for 5th time in the last year.

At least there were no great issues since then 😃

That has got to have something to do with peoples personal connections, graphic cards and PC's processing power or whatever hardware they are using.. 

@Rushbie do you want to tell me that I need the latest equipment to use the poker application?  come on!  yesterday, i had issues with dissconection,  weird behaviour tables  ... smth around 20:30-21:00 when another 2 UOS MTT started ... sound notification from the end of my time, and I can not see the cards ... suddenly cards appear and I have 1-3 seconds to make decisions ...  

I'm regret of the decision that I registered for these tournaments, I could easily play early nanos or some later ...

ps. end ofcoruse issues with rebuy in 1e nano uos... on the start i was busted with my JJ vs AL .... i want rebuy x2  ... and click by mistake ticket (i had only one 1UOS) insteed of cash... and ...  you was eleminated ... after that i want quick play for 5uos qualifier(for addon in 5E low rebuy)... and problems with app started ... so summary : it was very frustrating, i was so "titlted" after this situations and very close ... closing the account.  but then it came to me:  you play for free, you only lose time ... but still i was :Veryangry:  :Veryangry:  

i never had problem with 4-5 tables in 'rush hours' only during the UOS...  so for me it's clear where the problem lies @RayL.  

According to me, Unibet should seriously rebuild this application / system for performance, traffic, hardware requirements ... I do not know, maybe some regions have a low priority and I am the victim ;) I wanted to set a bankroll this month and play more seriously than before ... but I see that it will not happen ...

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

hey @Patric-Unibet, thanx for the response.

No need for compensation, it's all good  (I'm sure I was holding the nuts in a big pot when it froze, but when I got the client restarted & got back into the game, the very next hand I won a bunch, so i figured it evens out) ... I did send a log to Jeppe via Email.

It's difficult to say when it happened because there is no hand history to check... but it was a NLH10 cash game when it happened & @ a NLH4. The tourney that it happened in was the E81UOS Nano. 

@Patric-Unibet I also do not write because I want a compensation or anything. it was a few euros in ciruclation from freerolls and other stuff .. so im good in this matter.  money is of little importance here, it's about nerves ;) from today I will play with a hammer under hand, yesterday I hit my hand on the wall after this rebuy issue, one 2hour later my laptop landed on the floor  :) I do not want to imagine my reaction at  25eurolow  or 100euro main event...  lucky I did not play it :)

but I believe that the next edition will be better and I can play most of the tournaments :)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

I really understand you @pinki  the feeling of helplessness and despair and anger 😠

I felt so soul crushed when my hopes to finish ITM of €50 buy-in High Omaha vanished because of the most severe disconnect I've had in months.

Most of the times I manage to restart the client and lose 1-2 hands at most, but then after the 1st attempt there was a white screeen and I tried the browser-version which was loading too long and eventualy I tried the client again and managed to log-in.

My stack was dwindled to from 8bb(which is not so bad for Omaha) to just 2bb and then I saw I just had auto-folded KK33 on the button which turned into KKK66 and the blinds would have tripled me up :puking:

@Patric-Unibet  would you take a look at my report as well, please?

"Do you want to tell me that I need the latest equipment to use the poker application?  come on! "
No @pinki, I'm not telling anything particularly for you, and definitely not that one needs the latest equipments to play. I'm stating very clearly, that most of the graphic errors, such as unfinished faces and other unfinished images in the client etc., happens because of the customers pc's processing power and crappy graphics card. It doesn't have to be the latest high-end gear to make it work. It just needs to be enough nowadays, above certain line. Beating the demand, that grows every year. Ugh.
Edit. Same effects the connections, and loading time. CPU lag you know 😏
Doesn't erase the fact that UB's client and servers are a one big fail, but those do have their own impact to players experience.

• 4 months later...

Archived