100 euro flip freeroll

HonGilDon

My reply might be a bit late but have youu tried signing out and then signing back in?

I had a similar problem earlier where I tried to enter a tournament, hit the register button and nothing worked. The register box went grey like in your screen shot. I logged out in frustration but then logged back in again to find myself in the tournament and just in time to take a re-buy and an add on.

@danmarius78 wrote:

Your solution doesn't work.

Unfortunately we can't to anything to solve that problem but wait. Someone from the relevant department set up this tournament wrongly. They should change it to €0.01 buyin and after that the tickets could be use for that. So hopefully they will sort this problem today.

1082640056_Screenshot(499)_LI.thumb.jpg.c8ceb2f9e16c6598be171276ea8f03da.jpg 

I'm getting 1 free spin before I start, playing and getting 3 spins, but then no extra, so at the end of the day I have 4 spins but noy as the promo is worded. If I don't use 1 of these, do I lose it?

Confused. :Wonder:

I think now the extra free spin after earning 3 is awarded the next day when logging in and has to be used that day or it will disappear. Hope I'm not confusing anyone else.:Smile:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived