unibet sat dublin 2 sept

serj

so ive regged the 250e sat sunday 2 sept,the sat didnt held cause it were just 2 plrs registered,i had the site open untill 1 am,the sat started at 10,,when i saw the latereg perioded ended i clicked unregister,and closed the site thinking its canceled,,now i see that the satelite held after all and i was in it?how is this posible?ty

Hi @serj, welcome to the Community. We would be more than happy to investigate, and we actually did haev a look at what happened however I am struggling to understand this, I'll need to ask for a clarification.

Our logs registered a login at 14:58 CET, followed by the registration to the tournament and after log out. There was no other log in that day and the tournament started at at 20.00 CET.

Could you please provide a broader explanation regarding what happened?

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

I loged in abut 1h before the starting of the satelitte thinking its that hour but with time line was 1h later, i registered and did not open the site just waiting for it to start, at the start time, in lobby it was showing just me and anither guy i saw that minimum plrs was 7,so i thought prob it will get canceled, the thing is the time for satelite it was working fine, and the starting hour kept changing :start in 15min,30,45 etc,  i closed the site like 3 hrs later when it showed registration was closing,,  i understand musta been a bug or so, but not from my part as i was logged in, i saw the lobby changing time in real time  so i dont know,, im sure u can see i didnt played any hand or so in history, think u should refund this as the bug wasnt from my part(also was sunday played full sesion on other sites with no problem, so its not tge internet either) 

Archived