Why did you remove the fast deposit method?

Nexxus

Why did you remove the fast visa deposit method? Now I automatically get sent to the UpPrePays-page  which also demands me to use the "bank-id" for extra safety. This is unnessecary, and causes me to not wanting to deposit money. Please fix your problem. 

Thank you. 

Hi @Nexxus and welcome to the community :)

Sorry for the troubles! We reached out to the Payments team and they said you should use Revolut or Hipay, as by using one of those two methods you won't be asked to input your bank ID. Let us know if there are any issues :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the Revolut-page won't work and just tells me to choose another payment method, and the Hipay-page requires "Bank-ID" to deposit money, just like the UpPrePays-alternative

Will look for another bookmaker, if you don't fix this problem soon. 

Thank you for trying. 

Hi @Nexxus, after further investigating this, we received the information that you will only be able to use Revolut if the VISA card was issued by them (Revolut). "Upprepays" (2nd option) however doesn't seem torequest Bank ID. Could you share a screenshot highliting the bracket that you are having difficulties filling?Upprepays.thumb.PNG.b5c3671c21fd3f1a36f94c26f8d50671.PNG

Former Community Moderator

Here is a screenshot of the next page, after I press the green "Complete Prepaid Card Purchase"-button. 

This requires me to find the Bank-Id code generator from my bank, which I of course don't bring everywhere I go 24/7. This leads to me being unable to deposit money whenever I want to in the blink of an eye. 

Greatly appreciated if you can fix an EASY and fast alternative, like the one I have used for the last couple of years. 

-Regards, Arild Nese

Archived