Software malfunction

Hey

Your poker software is still making tricks occasionaly.

There are 2 bugs that i encounter

1) Software says "connection lost" although i dont have any problems with my connection, and my browser is working fine. Sometimes it will reconnect slowly, sometimes i have to close the client and reopen it and i lose the hands i am in.

This should be known and old bug that is still happening.

2)A new bug that is happening is that the software just closes itself. No error messages or nothing, the software just crashes and closes itself. Its been happening last 3 days and few times per day. ( I started playing again in the last 3days, the bug probably came with one of the latest updates)

Ive never asked for a refund in the last 2 years although the software issues are still a daily thing, but im done now.

I would like to get a refund this time because im sick of it happening.

crash.thumb.png.7263c72fbc44ea45c78c54ad5da02645.png

As you can see i have the nuts in the upper left table ( villain made a pot sized bet on the turn ffs :Puking:) + had flush with KK on other hand that you cant see from the picture sadly + QQ on the bottom right. Your software just autoclosed itself and i got the screenshot when i got logged back in.

Please fix your software, this isnt normal and im sure that i am not the only one who is having these problems.

It happened to me last night @123 playing 6 UOS tourneys and BOOM, nothing, no warning, logged back in and tables spread all over the place, panicky minute or two.

1276515790_Screenshot(428).thumb.png.325baabfa148c97ed4e0e9bb80ee65c9.png 

It's not happened since so not reported it.:Annoyed:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Cheers for the report guys @123 and @GR1ZZL3R, I've sent it to be analized and for the refund to be asessed. 
I know that the "Connection lost" error is already being investigated and a hot fix will be released ASAP. I'll be back with more info as soon as I have an answer from the guys over at poker.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 3 weeks later...

Archived