questionable practices

Deridder32

Hi,

i had today a rectification of a bet placed 2 months ago during world cup and this rectification in my disadvantage is false unibet arguing a technical problme i ve notice in the past that al the rectification are in disadvantage of the customers if you are not looking carefully your money is lost , this happens severals times and as mentionned always in my disadvantage i dont believe anymore this is "bad luck" , any experience with this issue ? thanks

Hi @Deridder32, welcome to the Community :)

If it is about the Serbia - Brazil bet it should be fixed now, it was a minor error. Could you share a screenshot of the bet here in this thread if the issue still persists on your side? I'll be more than happy to have a look.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hello,

it was among others about this match yes  , the problem with unibet is that those errors hapened often and the most anoying () is that the error ALWAYS in disavantage of the custiomers , i checked this correcion because it occured two months after the bet and found it strange , as i found it was not correct i found that past corrections ( my disavantage ) also where not correct for example a bet on russia croatia - you 're not supposed to check if your bet was setled correctly but if you don t the money who should be on your account isn't !

If there is any bet that you would question it's settlement I would be more than happy to send it to be analyzed @Deridder32. The Serbia - Brazil bets that due to an error were reversed, unfortunate as an error like this is, they were automatically rectified by the system. I personally would say that "is that the error ALWAYS in disavantage of the custiomers" Is a slight overstatement, I am not disputing the fact that sometimes errors happen, what I am saying though is that as in this case as well, most of them are rectified automatically and fairly quickly. Do let us know if there is any other bet that you think is setled wrongly.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived