Horribel bonus system

Hello! Have been a loyal customer here at Unibet in over 5 years now. I have deposit And wagered for millions here. Before i usually got some personal bonuses. But after the new system started i havent got one single bonus. I think it ironic that friends off mine that never use Unibet recive more bonus offer than me. Maybe a half year ago or something i Did recive my only personal bonus on the new system, But When i should claim it was removed Because off u send it to me wrong. How Can it be like this. U dont care about loyal customers anymore? All other bookies offers more for loyal players. Sometimes u offer freebets And things like that just for new players or inactive players. So frustrated off this! I just askin, Why do i never Get one bonus? Banned from getting bonuses or something?

Hi @Wintermaster, you are definitely not banned from Bonuses. I am sorry you feel that you are not properly rewarded for your activity. The Pro Active bonus system is constantly checking the play patterns of our players, analyzes and crafts the Bonuses. New players are indeed greeted with a Welcome Bonus, it's a well established system for years now and is used everywhere in the industry, there is no denying that a welcome offer might be a bit more tempting than something that a player usually might offered. But at the same time, everybody is entitled to that Bonus, including you guys and I see that it was used.

I realize this might not be the answer you were looking for, and the fact that you were offered something and it was removed after is most unfortunate, I had a look and indeed there is a 5 euro risk free bet that was canceled.

What I can do in this case is maybe try and rectify that error and add you 10 euro Free Bonus Money, let me know if you would be interested in it, however as mentioned above we don't usually process bonus requests like in the old system, and we are required to keep ourselves to procedures, In short this is a one time goodwill gesture on our side , the Community.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived