Hand counter

GR1ZZL3R

@RayL  I typed this title in and can't find exactly what I'm looking for, but the usual way to show a winning or losing player is big blinds per 100 hands, and it seems the only way to count your hands on Unibet is to actually physically count them in the history section, which I have been doing for the last month or so, but it is tedious and time consuming. Isn't there any way a little box could be added to the cash tables to count your hands, similar to the box on tourney tables so you don't have to keep checking the lobby, or even numbering the hands in the history section. 

Yours gratefully,       

A Tired Old Man.

"Let the chips fall where they may"          image.gif.2984c907c63151493f6e0f79ede0a9bb.gif

I'll forward this to the developers and see if something can be done about it. Thumbs up for the idea @GR1ZZL3R, I'll get back to you about it ASAP.

Update

@GR1ZZL3R, the developement roadmap at the moment is packed but we have contacted Relax about it nonetheless, at the moment there's no way I could confirm a timeframe unfortunately.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Would be a great enhancement. I log my progress on a database but due to the absence of this feature I currently log the number of B.B. per session at a table, which is a bit hit and miss as it could be 10mins or 3 hours. If we all voice our approval would this get pushed up the “to do” list of the developers??

Archived