Pre UOS Community League

RayL

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice surprise as I was playing, a notification for a community ticket. What's this, I ask myself???????????????? Yet another nice bonus promo, from the site that likes to say yes. See you dudes in the final. 🆒

• Like 10

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@puma17 wrote:

pass.plees

And @puma17 wins first prize for being first to make a request, obviously not having read the thread properly

OK I'm going to apologise already, I've looked at @puma17 previous threads and English obviously is a struggle for him, can some-one else help. :teardrop:

• Like 5

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

@puma17 wrote:

pass.plees

@puma17...

We are starting a 5 day league and are pairing it with a much needed reward to our hard working Community members. First day, tomorrow the 22nd /08 a freeroll will open the league with a 200 euro /html/images/emoticons/Asset46.png cash /html/images/emoticons/Asset46.png prizepool and is exclusive to Community Members level 12 and above, followed by 4 daily tournaments in which the top 10 players qualify for the Grand Final on the 27th.

The tournaments will be password protected and the passwords will be shared on a daily basis one hour before the tournament starts.

For the Password thread click here.

So @puma17... unfortunately you wont be able to participate in tomorrows freeroll because your rank is below, but you will be able to play in the other 4 tourneys for the Leader Board & Grand Final

23/08: 7:30 PM CET - €100 GTD Hold'em 

24/08 7:30 PM CET - €100 GTD Hold'em 

25/08: 7:30 PM CET - €100 GTD Hold'em 

26/08: 7:30 PM CET - €100 GTD Hold'em  

Tune in one hour before the daily tournaments start to receive the Password

Password thread click here.

• Like 2
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Thank @RayL  and @Nestabear .maybe  I can find time, but im  preparing for fishing trip (the exact time depends on weather)
). 

and have self-ban on deposits unitil  15september so ... 

GL tomorrow everyone, I will play 100% :)

@gyepedro  from 11 to 12 the trip is short:)

• Like 7
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."