Unibet €1000 Cardschat 250k Members Celebration Freeroll tonight !

Nestabear

I just came across this...

Cardschat is have an awesome 1000 freeroll in August to help celebrate 250k members!

All CardsChat members are invited to participate in this amazing event. (if it is available in your area).

You can also win some awesome CardsChat merchandise - let us know if you bubble this tournament and keep up with how much you cash for !

During our 250k Member Celebration in August we have some CardsChat merchandise to give away! Here is how you can win:

Bubblers
If you bubble in any of our 7 big additional freerolls or money added games games you will win a random CardsChat prize from the list below - we will let you know which prize you win!

Random Thread Posters
A random poster in each of the 7 game threads for those events will win a random prize from the list below - we will let you know which prize you win!

Top Winners
The members who have the most total cashes in all 7 events plus the 4 home game kick off events will win 2 CardsChat merchandise items of their choice! (one US and one non-US winner). You will need to keep up with your own cashes! At the end of this promotion you will have 1 week to submit them in this thread.

The 7 weekend games:

Sat, Aug 18th
PartyPoker $5k gtd buy-in at 1pm ET

Sun, Aug 19th

Unibet $1k Freeroll at 2pm ET
ACR/BCP $5k Freeroll at 4pm ET

Sat, Aug 25th
888poker $3k freeroll at 1pm ET
BOL/SB $5k freeroll at 4pm ET

Sun, Aug 26th
PokerStars $5k freeroll at 2pm ET
Intertops $2k freeroll at 4:30pm ET

Prize List:
Hoodie
T-shirt
Cap
Card Protector
Playing Cards 
Small stationary items
Zach Elwood poker book

CardsChat will have 250,000 members soon - and we are going to give away almost $40,000 in cash and prizes to our members! You are all invited to participate in this huge celebration with us. Our regularly scheduled events will have the same qualifications as always - but the additional $26k in freerolls and added money games will be open to all CardsChat members! Some will require that you sign up well in advance - so read this entire thread for details.

CardsChat 250k Members Celebration - Almost ,000 in Cash and Prizes in August!-250k-jpg

We have already started with our Guess the Date contest which you can follow along with here:

Guess the Date! When Will CardsChat Reach 250k Members?

The contest is closed but we don't have a winner yet. One lucky CardsChat member will win $100 and a CardsChat hoodie

Our Kick-Off event will start Aug 4th and run for the first two weekends in August. There will be a freeroll on each Saturday and Sunday for a total of four freerolls for the Kick-Off event. Here are the dates:

Sat. Aug 4th - Game 1 
Sun. Aug 5th - Game 2 
Sat. Aug 11th - Game 3 
Sat. Aug 18th - Rescheduled Game 4 

What can you win?? Ever wanted to learn how to play poker from Daniel Negreanu? Well here is your chance! The winners of each of these 4 games will win a free class from Daniel Negreanu at Master Class! The classes will begin in the fall and you can find more details here:

Daniel Negreanu Master Class

Here is a complete list of prizes for each of the four games of the Kick-Off Event:

1st - $20 and Daniel Negreanu Master Class Lessons!
2nd - $15
3rd - $10

All members of CardsChat will be eligible to play in these games. They will be played as home games in PokerStars. When you request to join the home game club you must include your CardsChat username so that we will know who you are. Here are the home game details:

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the "Join a Poker Club" button
- Enter Club ID number: 2141048
- Enter my Invitation Code: 250K members at Cardschat
- Put your Cardschat username in the "Name" area

Then the real party starts! In addition to all of our regular events - we will have an additional $26k in freerolls and money added games the last two weekends in August! All forum members can participate in these freerolls if it is available in your country or region.Sign-ups and/or gaining access to these games will vary depending on the poker site, so be sure to click the link for each event and read the requirements for sign-up carefully! 

This is a schedule you will not want to miss!

Saturday, Aug 18th 
partypoker $2.20 Buy-in with $5000 Guaranteed Aug 18th! @1pm ET

Sunday, Aug 19th 
Unibet €1000 CardsChat Celebration Freeroll Aug 19! @2pm ET
ACR/BCP $5000 CardsChat Celebration Freeroll Aug 19th - Sign up Now! @4pm ET

Saturday, Aug 25th
888poker $3000 CardsChat Celebration Freeroll Aug 25 - Sign up Here! @1pm ET
BOL/SB $5000 CardsChat Celebration Freeroll Aug 25! @4pm ET

Sunday, Aug 26th
PokerStars $5000 CardsChat Celebration Freeroll Aug 26 - Sign Up Here! @2pm ET
Intertops $2000 CardsChat Celebration Freeroll Aug 26! @4:30pm ET

Good Luck to everyone who can make it tonight !!!

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Yeah @BillyR23... I haven't been on Cardschat for a little while now & when I went on this morning,  I saw all this going on... LOL

Good Luck Buds & hope I see you @ the Final Table with a couple of other Community Members

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@testuser1 wrote:

@psrquack, luckily I can just call my personal PW hotline when in need of a password ;)

NB if you Google freeroll password, check the first link and scroll down on the site to the chat, you'll see the PW :)

Well, I think it wouldn't be a nice gesture knocking out players who using that forum every day by a stranger like me, but I hope all of the community guys will run well.

Archived