We need points counter for leaderboards

finamala

In the beginning of this month, I was looking at a Bootcamp points tables and thinking :"yeah sure, I'm gonna try and earn those every day", but these days I'm more thinking like "where am I on that leaderboard anyway?".   I know I'm not in the top 500, but on the other hand, it would be much better if I had some kind of counter to see exactly how many points did I actually earn by playing and how many do I need to get somewhere.   Those notifications we get in the client for daily achievements etc. don't mean much when you're not in top or near top 500.

So for the next leaderboard of this kind, please consider implementing something like this, it doesn't even have to be in the client, it can show points on the webpage for each player when he logins to Unibet, I think it would encourage many players to play more when they know that maybe they need just a little more to reach the payout, rather than being in the dark about the points.

Thanks for your consideration.

I could be getting mixed up with something else but I think Andrew said something about rolling out better leaderboard stuff but the dev's didn't have it finished in time for this months LB promo's. So hopefully if i am right, next time it will be better :).

Not actually Old.

@OldBurf wrote:

I could be getting mixed up with something else but I think Andrew said something about rolling out better leaderboard stuff but the dev's didn't have it finished in time for this months LB promo's. So hopefully if i am right, next time it will be better :).

I remember reading about this as well.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@OldBurf wrote:

That's correct, we were expecting to have it in time for Bootcamp but it got delayed. I think we'll have it in time for the next leaderboard promo we run.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Archived