Jackpot Freerolls

Play_Analyst

Hi all.

As some of you may know over the last few years my health hasn't been the greatest and coupled with my ex walking out on myself and my daughter I've not as had much time to play poker as I'd have liked.

Anyway I signed up to the Jackpot Freerolls site quite a while back now and much as I loved playing the freerolls with all the personal troubles I've had I never thought I'd hit the heady heights of the leaderboards.

Well I'm delighted to say that after checking on the site today and I'm delighted to find that I'm provisionally ranked in 19th place!

It might only be $1.00 in prize money but just making the top 20 is a fantastic feeling :) Even better considering I only managed to play 6 out of the 8 tournaments!

So a thanks is in order to Unibet for joining up with Jackpot Freerolls :)

First time I've come across you @Play_Analyst so hope you're ok. I'm currently working on a challenge, only small stakes but it's getting there that counts, the feeling of accomplishment. I've been tremendously lucky, so keep going. Nice story.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 1 month later...

Quick update on the Jackpot Freeroll result for July.

I did finish in 19th so happy days :)

Entered again in August, managed all the tournaments that month and so at the end of August I'm provisionally ranked in 5th place!!

Again, only small potatoes but I'm well happy at not only making the leader board again but beating my previous month's ranking :-)

Once again a big thanks to Unibet for teaming up with Jackpot Freerolls to bring us these events.

• 1 month later...

Archived