Freeroll prizes

cris1285

I like Unibet, because there are so many freerolls, sometimes its good just for practice (of course only if you survive the war of fishes at the beginning). But since the prizes has changed, it is very hard to be succesful with these tournaments. 500-750 players fighting for most of the time 7-8 prizes. Thats why i like the one at 18:00, there are 22 lucky winners. But even 22 is a low number having 749 opponent, it must be like 70-90 prizes. I know the prize is valueable, 10 euros Saturday ticket, or 4 euros daily 4, whatever, but before there was many freeroll with 50 winners. Thats better. 

It can be like, ok, only 50 winners. The first get a 10 Saturday, 2. and 3. 5 sunday qualifier, and there is still 30 euros to share. Or if Unibet doesnt wanna give cash, give tickets, 1 MTT or SNG, even Banzai. I know, we dont like cents, but better than nothing. 

I think it makes sense (but most probably there is a reason why the system changed). Its getting boring, because hard to win. I win like once a week, not even, and many times reaching top 50- top 30 among 700 ppl, but end up with nothing. Thats sad, and i dont think so its the right way - actually i dont see it nowhere else. 

prizes has nothing to do with number of people who register in tournaments . they only offer x number of prizes and they let open to reg up to the maximum number of players ( i guess is 1500 or maybe 2000 ) , but it migh be 100 people reg or 50 or 1500 or up to the maximum is same situation since prizepool is setted to offer only limited amount of tickets

and beside of that is just a freeroll , nothing cost you and same is your option to play or not.

p.s. i do remember when i start playing poker , i start with freerolls and the prize was something like top 3 receiving 11 $ from 500 people .I won several times being in top 3 but imagine how many final tables i ve made during my begginer period and wasted my time

Archived