Team Collector raffle winners

Kris-Unibet

I only announced the top 26 prizes (€400 or more)

Unibet doing the raffle was because I requested it. Everything was going wrong, and I just assumed they had better ways to dealing with large lists than me.

@penguin50 took some screenshots of the video I went trough. so he posted the rest of the list.

@mikemersey wrote:

After scanning through the list of non winners 6 times and calling unibet all the names under the sun i found my alias ,

sorry unibet i take it all back

Fuk! In the world of weirdness, this kinda ❤️♥️❤️ will come up. 

go take some swim goddammit wtf :puking:

This is solved by having those that don't want to recieve notifications when they don't win, opt out. It must be rather trivial to send email to all participants, since they already send to the winners. 

ah screw that, yo

you need to challence some peeps yo

no not rea

@Blaren wrote:

This is solved by having those that don't want to recieve notifications when they don't win, opt out. It must be rather trivial to send email to all participants, since they already send to the winners. 

yeayah!!

No complaints about the raffle here! Also the whole promo, collecting teams during the summer, was really fun. I actually thought the missions could've been more difficult since the prizes were so good. But I guess France was difficult enough to cut down the raffle pool so one could actually bink something. 😏:happy:

"You will be contacted by the cash game festival and you can choose what event you would like to play, or you have the option to exchange the remainder of the package for poker bonus points within a week."

@Kris-Unibet How many bonus points does the remainder of the package convert to? Already got the travel money.

@Kris-Unibet

Today I have noticed that I won Unibet Open Package in Team raffle.

Can you tell me:

1. Do I have to use Unibet Open Package in Bucharest (it is really soon) or can I postpone it to some UO tournament in following 2019?

2. Can I reassign UO Package to another person?

3. Can I exchange UO package to money or tournament money etc?

Hi @POL_Banan3xL

1, The package is for the fourth Unibet Open 2018 the raffle was held after the Bucharest cut-off.

2, You cannot re-assign the package to another person.

3, Normally we do not exchange UO packages but I'm letting some players exchange other package so in this case it is fine to exchange the remainder of the calue for poker bonus points (175K). 

Yeah the package is not for Bucharest but the next event in late november or early december. They haven't announced the destination yet but I guess they will soon-ish

You can keep your bonus points pretty much indefinitely, they have no expiration date, the only condition is for you to log in into the poker client at least once per quarter, otherwise they get removed. So just a quick little login every 3 months. 100 points = 1€. 

Hi @Kris-Unibet I have a message saying I've won a UO package and I would be contacted by e-mail but nothing as yet. I'm chewing my nails (and fingers ) waiting. Seems to be a long time between winning and confirmation, the suspense is killing me. Any help on timeline would be appreciated.:scared::scared::scared:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the next stop isn't announced yet so they can't send you an e-mail telling you where and when it is before they do that? Just a wild guess 😃

Also maybe holidays might be a factor, anyway until it's announced you won't get any extra info than you already have.

Thanks for the reply @FeelsBadMan, I assumed it wouldn't be for Bucharest, (couldn't have made that anyway) but reading the previous threads @whereisrivaldo seems to have his package and conversion already, or is that for a different event? It just seems a bit lacking that there's no confirmation yet, even if just to say more details will be forthcoming later, and if I couldn't or wouldn't travel to give me a chance to exchange or convert or something. Still chewing my nails. :scared:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hi @GR1ZZL3R,

Congratulaions on the raffle win!

You will be contacted by the Unibet Open team, they have yet to announce the fourth event of 2018.  My guess is that you'll be contacted after the Bucharest event but I can't say for sure when, apologies for that.

You can find out more about Unibet Open here.

https://www.unibetopen.com/ 

Thanks a lot @Kris-Unibet actual confirmation has greatly set my mind at rest, looking forward now with great excitement and will now sleep easy and not bother you again(till the next problem.🤣

Thank you, No Nails.

Archived