Team Collector raffle winners

Kris-Unibet

I didn't win anything. You can't finish in x place in a raffle, you either win a prize or you don't, they don't pull every alias in a sequence and rank them. You are asking a stupid question.
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

'Probably' not among the participants.
I understand fully what you're trying to say and it's "Unibet, prove to me I was in the raffle and I was not successful in being the 1 in 5.9659574 people that won something. I watched DaVitsche's and he quickly scrolled though some aliases and I couldn't see mine so I clearly wasn't in the actual raffle you did and demand a redraw"
You didn't win anything, along with 1167 people. Move on and stop wasting Unibet's time.

Edit: You're original question is still stupid, there are no finishing places in raffles :)

@Blaren wrote:

It would be good if whenever a competition that you participated in ended, you got an email telling you if you won or not. So an email to everyone, not just the winners.

I personally wouldn’t like this. I see absolutely zero value in being informed that I won zero, zip, zilch, nada. “Congratulations, you won € 0 in our recent draw” - no thanks, get enough emails already :D 

You cannot finish in 523rd place in a raffle. When they pick first prize they draw a single alias from the total entrants. When they draw the 2nd place win they do the same process again. There is one winner at a time, it's not a single random shuffle. You're alias will 'finish' in a different spot after every draw so how can you possibly ask them to tell you where you finished?

If they only did it once and picked the first 235 names then being 236th or 1104th is irrelevant, you finished in 0 lucky.

It's the alias you used to unlock France, I looked through the list and couldn't find an alias I recognised but I also don't remember what random alias I was using a month ago.

I think the way the raffle was handled was extremly unprofessional. Why not dismiss the concernces that it was rigged by showing the full list and the live selection by a generator website?  On top of that , why not display the list of loosing players , so they can search quickly, not spend time looking through images to find their position. Extremly dissapointed with unibet on this one...

*by the way, still have not found my username on the list

First of all it's not username, it's whatever alias you had back then, I don't even bother cause there's no way I'd remember my alias. But it's pointless anyway, if you had France unlocked you're in the raffle, that's certain, if you didn't then you're not. Also them rigging a random raffle for some random tickets and live packages must be one of the smallest most pointless frauds of any 500mili a year in profit companies in the world :laugh: . Ultimately anything they ever do you can doubt, you either trust them or you don't, it's pretty much how the banking system or even currencies work, you either trust it or you don't, anything can happen anyway :haha: .

As for going though the list and doing a live selection on a generator site, that's exactly what they did! link a few posts up to the video.

Also agree that sending an e-mail that you won 0€ is a bad idea. For me it would be useful cause I'd save some time looking for the result but most players, particularly the ones that aren't promo hunters like us would probably be irritated by the site letting them know that they won 0€.

What they could do however, is make that list page on the website just like the leaderboard pages, you log in and it shows the amount you won at the top. 

I didn't think they rigged it, but some people said. And i know it's the alias but I (and a lot of other people) still could not find it. And I watched the raffle, and what DaViche said is that it was already drawn, he just showed the first 60 or something winners :) And yes, at least notifying you of your position would have been great

@FeelsBadMan you're wrong. I'm sure that most players for sending letters😃 you remember the last lottery with 3 packages. the results of which appeared in a couple of days and without video results. it is better to immediately know whether you won or not, than to wait and then learn in the end that you did not exactly win

Archived