Betting

Pakan101
Go to solution Solved by RayL,

Hello, i placed a bet for this VM, i got my placed money back, but not my win? Placed 95 SEK, on a 11* the money. I just got back 95 SEK instead of 1045 SEK. Which would've been my winnings from this bet. Anyhing you could check on and help me with?

Hi @Pakan101 and welcome to the Community :)

I am not entirely sure about the exact Bonus you are referring to but it sounds allot as a Risk Free Bet if I am not mistaken which means that if your bet is a loosing one you get back your stake only and not the winnings. Could you help me out with a link to the promotion you joined or a broader explanation to what it was? I'll be happy to take a look and advise you .

Former Community Moderator

@Pakan101 wrote:

No im refering to this

https://gyazo.com/f7ee6e26c43fcdc1e82349463bce96b9

I won my bet, but i didn't get paid my winnings. I just got the money back that i put on my bet :)

Hi @Pakan101 ,  

Your bet is on "player with the most assists of the World Cup" , right? And you picked Kevin De Bruyne .

I think the only error is making this it "green" , instead of "grey" , as per voided.

Cause Kevin De Bruyne was one of the plyers with most assists this World Cup  ( 2 ) , but he was not the only one.Other 9 had same 2 assists , as per FIFA's official statistics. So i'm guessing this is the reason you got back your stake.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• Solution

Just got a word back from the Sports traders @Pakan101 , it seems this is not an error after all.

In this case, there were 11 participants sharing the same position in the table. When this happens, the dead heat rule applies, were the odds are divided equally among all winning options, but cannot be less than 1.00 In which case you basically get your stake back. :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 1 year later...