The client disconnects

Valkyrie

Whenever I use the downloaded Poker client I get a disconnected message as soon as a tournament starts (cash games work fine, however) and I end up getting folded on the first hand even though I'm clicking like a crazy person on bet/call. Naturally this is very irritating, especially if you have a good hand. Actually, almost half the players around the table always seem to be disconnected on the first hand. Some might have logged off, but not all of them... The disconnected message doesn't just appear at the beginning of every tournament, it can show up in the middle of a game as well. Funny thing is I can still see everything that happens at the table, so I am NOT disconnected - I just can't play. :smileysad: This happens every time I try the downloaded client, so even though I prefer it I usually play in the browser version instead because it's more reliable.

Hi all,

About these disconnections when the tournament starts, could you please specify if that happens in big field freerolls only or also in smaller field standard tournaments? Or maybe if that happens during the times that some freeroll starts? 

We're trying to narrow it a bit so that we can replicate it. If it happens again, could you please specificy which tournament / time / date? 

Thanks!

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

Hi all,

About these disconnections when the tournament starts, could you please specify if that happens in big field freerolls only or also in smaller field standard tournaments? Or maybe if that happens during the times that some freeroll starts? 

We're trying to narrow it a bit so that we can replicate it. If it happens again, could you please specificy which tournament / time / date? 

Thanks!

I've been playing in the browser version for a while now because of these problems. But just to show you what happens I downloaded the client again and signed up to a random freeroll. But lo and behold, just because I sat there ready to take a screenshot when the tournament started, everything actually worked smoothly for a change. So I don't know if this was just a coincidence or if the problem is fixed now. Since other people seem to have had the same problem lately I would't bet on it though. I'll try the client for a while and see and I'll make sure to upload a screenshot if it does happen again. If anyone else still has this problem I hope they'll do the same.

Archived