Account suspended

P6kernut

I've been suspended and I don't have much identification, I've been playing for months and just recently I've been asked for crudentials... Im a homeless guy trying to get back on his feet, i don't have any identification other than jobcentre or lawyers or whatever surely there must be some way to accept my ID I had a bank account when I registered with poker stars..... Grrrrrrrr

If you really are homeless your first priority should be to get a job and some place to live, cut all the BS from your life like (smoking, alcohol, drugs, ...) until your life bankroll is stable enough that you can afford stuff. It should take you about 6-15 months and then you could start to try some poker.

Hi @P6kernut, I'll start off by saying that I am incredibly sorry that you are in such a tough situation. We are here to help. I have informed the Responsible Gambling department about the situation and a representative will be in touch soon with you. Document requests throughout the industry are necessary and due the legal implications, county regulations and European laws they are somewhat rigid, I understand that however they are necessary. Can you confirm if the telephone number registered on your account is active? I'll be sure to pass it along.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Thing is Darkangel we don't know the circumstances of why he/she is homeless.

After I ex decided to call a halt to our relationship I was technically homeless for a while. I had custody of my daughter but me ex kept the house so we ended up having to bed down at my parents' / families houses for a short period while I found accommodation for my daughter and I.

The council would only offer me a hostel bed but not my daughter so that was not an option. Also because I was fighting a legal battle over the house the council would not give me a rental property so I had to get together the money not only for legal fees but also for rent.

Basically I suppose what I'm saying is it's best not to judge a person until you know all of the facts.

Homelessness is a big problem and not the same as not having a roof over your head. It just means that you don't have a place that you can call your home.

I don't know if they credit check you, but you might be able to get a Monzo prepaid debit card which also includes an actual bank account.

I've sent you an application invitation by pm - they call it a golden ticket - lol

GL!!

vix

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

Archived