Exclusive UK Tour €25 Exchange Thread

RayL

With the possibility of exchanging the €25 UK tour tickets not being available yet, here comes a bit of nostalgic, Community support back to you guys :)
Leave a comment below with the desired denominations you would like your €25 UK tour ticket to be exchanged in and it shall be done.

Rules are the same:

1. You can only exchange €25 UK tour tickets into smaller UK tour ticket denominations.
  2. Merging tickets into bigger denominations is not possible ex: 2X€25 into 1X€50.
  3. Extension of tickets is not available.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

HI @RayL catching up on all I've missed while on holiday, could I possibly have 1x25 ticket changed to 6x4 and 1x1 please, thankyou if possible.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Sorry If I've missed something again but I only see tourneys for 1-4-25-100, for the UK Tour, but in the exchanger you can break a100 euro ticket to 10x10. I can't see any tourneys for 10 euros so it seems to me you can only break those further to 10x1, leaving you with 9x10, which again can only be broken into ones, so what's the point. Sorry again if I've missed something obvious, but sometimes I need these things explaining very slowly and clearly. :wonder:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived