Live chat - How to get in touch

JeppeL

Sometimes you might need to either send us an email or get in touch with a live chat / livechat customer support agent, it's possible to do so within the Help Center, just follow the steps in the video or as described below:

1. Go to the Help Center of your local Unibet site by clikcing Get Help.
    hc1.PNG.2064a8a47fa1f988f65f22746eade477.PNG
  2. Either use the Search bar or select the category that fits what you'd like to ask about.
    hc2.thumb.PNG.b6a2e9b7cfc8bd011de1860c89aaf0e9.PNG
  3. Select your sub category.
    hc3.PNG.61bc1a61371a7c25de170f8dff1103d5.PNG
  4. After selecting one of the sub categories you will be presented with a group of questions, select and click the one that fits your query the most.
    hc4.PNG.99d2893a7309f6c21e4a1f0fe19f1b86.PNG
  5. Within each question you'll find information, which hopefully should be what you're looking for, but if you need more help then click the Contact Us button.
    hc5.thumb.PNG.6a5788b2a25a954b029a9029d4c5e8b8.PNG

6. Select Live Chat or Email, whichever you prefer.
    hc6.PNG.2ae9fca1c8d6ecf31bd6235ad53bec00.PNG

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions about getting in touch with a Live Chat agent by replying to the thread here :)

/Unibet

Advent Day 15 - Gift 5.

• Like 4
Former Community Manager

• 1 year later...

why have you made so complicatedto get to contact you

RIGHT NOW NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK ON POKER SITE ON IPAD -AND ON WEB I HAVE BEEN LOGGED OUT OF SEVERAL GAMES FOR NO REASON, AND YOU JUST IGNORE THE PROBLEMS YU ARE SO AWARE OF ... I WILL PLAY OTHER SITES WITH MORE SERIOUS APPROCH.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I would use your help, I'm brand new to whom I want to call if I want to be invited?

I really like the forum, it looks like a big kitchen where 10,000 people are cooked nice disappointment thanks in advance for your answer. 

@Discoteque and @Leech, apologies for this. Indeed we had a sitewide issue for oven an hour that has caused all this. Everything was just fixed a few minutes ago, all balances should be returned correctly. I'll monitor this for an hour and then if it's not fixed I'll send it further, is this ok?