Summer Bootcamp rewards

Anarch9

Hey @JeppeL,

In terms and conditions of this promotion is:

"Payouts will be made within three business days from the end of each leaderboard according to the player’s position on the leaderboard."

I've took 12nd place in Summer Mid Stakes Bootcamp Week 1 18th June - 24th June and so far didn't notice this payout on my account, could you check that?

@Anarch9 wrote:

Hey @JeppeL,

In terms and conditions of this promotion is:

"Payouts will be made within three business days from the end of each leaderboard according to the player’s position on the leaderboard."

I've took 12nd place in Summer Mid Stakes Bootcamp Week 1 18th June - 24th June and so far didn't notice this payout on my account, could you check that?

Hey Anarch9,

The pay-outs were made last Monday around 14:00 CEST. It'll be premium pay-out in your account history.

@Anarch9 wrote:

But there was mistake, I received 50euro and for 12nd place it should be 75euro - https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/summer-bootcamp

or am I wrong @Kris-Unibet?

Hi @Anarch9,

It should be €75 and that's the amount that is paid as well, could it be that you are looking at the wrong transaction you should have another one today to compare with.

Archived