Jump to content

UniBet not paying out


But_I_bet_that
Go to solution Solved by BonusPater,

Recommended Posts

I bet that Germany would be knocked out in the group stages of the World Cup but haven't recieved any money. I contacted customer support and they said it was something to do with a free bet being cancelled, even though this bet was made with my own money and I haven't touched anything to do with free bets. I've had a few other bets win and a few other bets lose since signing up so it really feels like they're just avoiding paying out because it's a relatively large win.

Anyone had a similar experience? Any tips on what to do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
Well, if the info in the chat is correct, there's nothing you can do. If you indeed had an active bonus, and you used the money from this bonus to place the bet for then to accept another bonus and thereby forfeit the existing one (including all winnings and pending bets), you can only really blame yourself - you even got a warning message regarding this, when accepting the new bonus, where you had to click okay.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If that really is the case - guess there's a first for everything - just have a bit of patience, and one of the mods will fix it for you.

 

A company worth € 2.510.330.827 does not have a problem paying out € 150 - their reputation is worth just a tad more than your win ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@But_I_bet_that wrote:

But that's the point I didn't use money from any bonus to place this bet? I paid in 20€ and then made this bet along with a bunch of others (some of which have already paid out, but not as much, some of which fell through.)


Hi @But_I_bet_that and welcome here on the community :)

I want to see if we can't try and find a solution here, but first I need to just clear up what happened with your account and the bonuses since you signed up recently:

So on the 13th you signed up and received free bonus money of €5 as part of your signup offer and deposited an amount a few minutes later, this bonus was used on the first bet you placed - Germany to finish lowest in the group at around odds 31. As you mention yourself, you placed a bunch of other bets as well, and if you check your account history from the 13th, you should find that there was placed bets for €5 more than the amount you deposited.

A few days later, on the 16th, a new offer is accepted at 14:32 which cancelled the offer for the free €5, and then yet another offer for €30 in bonus money is accepted within the same minute before a €100 deposit bonus is accepted two minutes later at 14:34 that cancelled the €30 in bonus money as it's only possible to have one active offer at a time. 

The problem for you in all this is that the wagering requrirements for the first €5 bonus was not met before a new bonus was accepted, this means that the bonus money didn't turn to cash and so when your bet was won.

Now, while the the customer support agent is techincally right that you accepted a new bonus which cancelled the money from the first offer and that it's only possible to have one active bonus at a time, I don't believe you acted in bad faith(though there is a pop up message giving this meesage when a new offer is accepted). The offers you accepted on the 16th, and again a new one on the 19th, none of them has been used - you even cancelled €30 in free bonus money to accept a deposit bonus to which no deposit has been made. 

While I can't re-activate the initial offer and the €147 as cash from the winnings, I would like to offer a show of goodwill that we add €150 in bonus money instead. But as mentioned it won't be cash right away and the bonus will have turnover requirement of 3x, meaning you would have to place bets for €450 at odds 1.40 or higher before the winnings turn to cash that can be withdrawn.

 

How do you feel about this solution? There's been no error in our system on the bonus, but I don't want to ruin your experience either and as mentioned I don't believe you've acted in bad faith, so I'm trying to meet you half way.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Jeppe,

I think I now understand the problem better but I am still far from satisfied,

As far as I am concerned I bet 5€ of my own money on this bet and it's unclear to me why you consider this bet to be a free one rather than from my 20€ of deposited money - especially since I still haven't recieved recieved any information about the terms and conditions of the free bet.

My annoyance is added to since this problem with the 5€ free bet did not apply to my winnings in the Columbia-Japan game, Mexico-Germany game etc. but now for some reason is applied to my winnings on my largest winning bet. I actually only decided to create an account at all in order to place this bet due to an inter-office rivalry and all other bets were simply for a bit of fun. I wouldn't have put some of the later more random bets on if my balance had just been my original 20€.

So perhaps you can answer the following questions (to start with):
1) Can you please point me to the terms and conditions of this 5€ free bet?
2) Why is this bet consider my free bet and not one of the many other winning or losing bets? 

Unfortunately I am not happy with the solution you propose here since I still don't see what I have done wrong with respect to the bet. I also don't want to accept your offer because I am not a regular better and it sounds like I would have to bet even more money to now get what I see as legitmate winnings. In particular I do not want to bet up to 450€ (of my own money??) just to "release" winnings from a bet I made with my own money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the problem is that it wasn`t 5€ freebet but 5€ bonus?

If it were freebet you would have to choose it when you make bet and with freebet you can keep wins minus 5€

But i think it was bonus money and when you deposited, your deposit was tied to that bonus also.

What you should have done is to bet that 5€ bonus until it was cleared or lost and after that made your deposit so there wouldn´t be any issues.

If i were you, i would take that bonus money offered since it is your fault not getting information of that bonus which is found in site :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@But_I_bet_that you got a big fat yellow warning pop-up saying that by accepting the new offer, you'd lose all your current bonus funds as well as any bets placed with bonus funds. Instead of e.g. checking with support, you decided to close your eyes and just click the accept button.

You're entitled to € 0 from that bet, and that's exactly what you'd get from 9 of 10 bookmakers, so I think you should be pretty happy with the solution proposed by Jeppe :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was neither a bonus nor a free bet but a bet made with 5€ from the 20€ of my own money which I deposited. I didn't select to make it a bonus bet or a free bet.

Also no service representative has pointed me to where the terms and conditions with respect to this free bet/bonus can be found or explained why this bet is considered a free bet. As far as I can see this information is *not* found on the site.

But to repeat: This was a bet made with my own money and other bets were fine but this one suddenly isn't and the only conclusion can be the size of the winnings.

(Also loving that these two forum "members" - BonusPater and livertool - seem to do the same thing on every complaint in this forum in order to push a customer into accepting an offer rather than fighting for their money...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK, LUL

So you had 25€ after bonus and deposit in your account right? So how do you say it was your "own"money that you placed that bet as they are summed as one amount?

Here is the places for help so they information is out there, pretty badly placed and confusing but it is out there.

apuuni.thumb.JPG.32ba43dde818fd33a374a8c20afc84a7.JPGBut if you are too stupid to see that jeppe is actually throwing you bone here, one that many sites wouldn´t do, then that is the way it is and i´m sorry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@But_I_bet_that wrote:

It was neither a bonus nor a free bet but a bet made with 5€ from the 20€ of my own money which I deposited. I didn't select to make it a bonus bet or a free bet.

 

Also no service representative has pointed me to where the terms and conditions with respect to this free bet/bonus can be found or explained why this bet is considered a free bet. As far as I can see this information is *not* found on the site.

 

But to repeat: This was a bet made with my own money and other bets were fine but this one suddenly isn't and the only conclusion can be the size of the winnings.

 

(Also loving that these two forum "members" - BonusPater and livertool - seem to do the same thing on every complaint in this forum in order to push a customer into accepting an offer rather than fighting for their money...)


I wish you all the best and that you get a resolution you're satisfied with, but 🤣 🤣 at the above post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@But_I_bet_that wrote:

 

(Also loving that these two forum "members" - BonusPater and livertool - seem to do the same thing on every complaint in this forum in order to push a customer into accepting an offer rather than fighting for their money...)


@But_I_bet_that  , 

I'm not going to start a discussion about your problem , because for me is clear what happened and you decide if you wanna "fight for your money " or see things as they are and look at this from  a objective point of view and realise how things are in fact.

But don't really think you should have this kind of attitude towards a couple of memebrs here , who took their time into trying to help. 

As you said, you're kinda new in betting, so you came to this community to get some help. But from what i can see, if you don't get the "help you wish" , you start accusing , for no reason , a couple of members, who most likely , know a bit more about this kind of things than you do. 

It's not fair saying that they do the same thing about every complaint and try to push customers into accepting an offer and not fighting for their money, because of a very simple reason : A very few customers get to receive suck a kind offer, so you should really consider your options here. 

And,  in the end, they were only expressing an opinion ( a valid one , if you ask me ) , and it's your decision on whatare you gonna do further on. You were not forced by them into accepting anything.

Wish you good luck!

 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@But_I_bet_that wrote:

It was neither a bonus nor a free bet but a bet made with 5€ from the 20€ of my own money which I deposited. I didn't select to make it a bonus bet or a free bet.

 

Also no service representative has pointed me to where the terms and conditions with respect to this free bet/bonus can be found or explained why this bet is considered a free bet. As far as I can see this information is *not* found on the site.

 

But to repeat: This was a bet made with my own money and other bets were fine but this one suddenly isn't and the only conclusion can be the size of the winnings.

 

(Also loving that these two forum "members" - BonusPater and livertool - seem to do the same thing on every complaint in this forum in order to push a customer into accepting an offer rather than fighting for their money...)


@But_I_bet_that This should help, here's a video from the Bonus FAQ in our help center, it describes in which order the money on an account is used and it also shows how you get to the Active Bonus section on your account where you can click Bonus Rules on the active bonus and see the terms and conditions: 

.

It's not that we chose this bet as the one placed with bonus money, but it's how the system works for all players on all bonuses and the conclusion is that you cancelled the offer by overriding the warning and accepting a new one. For the same reason we actually have the €147 documented as winnings in your account history, but the overall balance doesn't go up because the money from which the bet was placed has already vanished. 

I'm including the terms and conditions for the specific bonus here below in the spoiler.

Angebotsbedingungen Gratiswette

Für den Erhalt des €5 Gratiswette ist keine Einzahlung erforderlich. Um die €5 Gratiswette zu erhalten, musst du dich bis 17.06.2018 als Neukunde bei Unibet registrieren.

 

 

 

Gratiswette-Bonusbedingungen erfüllen

Von Deinem Bonusguthaben kannst Du erst dann Geld auszahlen lassen, wenn Du die Bonusbedingungen erfüllt hast. Das Bonusguthaben kann nur mit dem Produkt Sportwetten umgesetzt werden. Vor einer Auszahlung muss der Gutschein innerhalb von 14 Tagen 10-mal mit einer jeweiligen Mindestquote von 1.4 umgesetzt werden. Wenn Du den Gutschein in der Höhe von €5 erhältst, gelten die Bonusbedingungen als erfüllt, sobald Du €50 in Sportwetten umgesetzt hast. Die Einsätze werden angerechnet sobald die Wetten ausgewertet worden sind (Es zählen nur Wetten mit Quoten von 1.4 oder höher). Die Wetten müssen vor Ablauf der Bonusfrist ausgewertet sein.

 

 

 

 

 

Angebotsbedingungen Einzahlungsbonus

Für den Erhalt des Einzahlungsbonus müssen die Bonusbedingungen der Gratiswette komplett erfüllt oder der Bonusbetrag verloren werden. Du kannst einen Werktag nach deiner Registrierung den 100% Einzahlungsbonus in deinem Konto unter „Bonusangeboten“ vor der ersten Einzahlung beantragen. WICHTIG: Der Einzahlungsbonus muss vor der ersten Einzahlung im Konto beantragt werden, ansonsten kann der Bonus leider nicht gutgeschrieben werden.

 

 

 

 

 

Einzahlungsbonus-Bedingungen erfüllen

Von Deinem Bonusguthaben kannst Du erst dann Geld auszahlen lassen, wenn Du die Bonusbedingungen erfüllt hast. Dein 100% Einzahlungsbonus wird automatisch am nächsten Werktag auf dein Konto gutgeschrieben.

 

Dieses Bonusangebot kann nicht mit Einzahlungen folgender Zahlungsmethoden beansprucht werden: Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller.

 

Bonusbedingungen:

Sportwetten: Setze den Bonusbetrag 6-mal um

Wenn Du einen Bonus in Höhe von €100 erhältst, gelten die Bonusbedingungen als erfüllt, sobald Du €600 in Sportwetten umgestzt hast. Die Einsätze werden angerechnet sobald die Wetten ausgewertet worden sind (Es zählen nur Wetten mit Quoten von 1.4 oder darüber). Wetten müssen vor Ablauf der Bonusfrist ausgewertet sein.

 

Casino, Slots und Spiele: Setze den Bonusbetrag 35-mal um 

Wenn Du einen Bonus in Höhe von €100 erhältst, gelten die Bonusbedingungen als erfüllt, sobald Du €3500 im Casino, an Slots oder in der Spielelobby umgestzt hast. Umsatz an Slotspielen trägt zu 100% und Einsätze im Bingo zu 200% zur Erfüllung der Bonusbedingung bei. Tischspiel- und Video-Pokereinsätze zählen nur zu 10% , das heißt bei €10 Einsatz wird €1 zum Erfüllen der Bonusbedingung entgegengerechnet. Wetten bei den nachfolgenden Spielen tragen nicht zum Bonusumsatz bei: Flowers, Drive: Multiplayer Mayhem, Devils Delight, Champion Raceway, Jack Hammer, Jack Hammer 2, Thunderstruck, Thunderstruck 2, Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive and South Park: Reel Chaos, Castle Builder, Castle Builder 2, 1429 Unchartered Seas, Jackpot 6,000, Keno, Secrets of Christmas, Secrets of the Stones, The Wish Master, Tower Quest, Champion Raceway & Piggy Riches.

 

Live Casino: Setze den Bonusbetrag 35-mal um

Wenn Du einen Bonus in Höhe von €100 erhältst, gelten die Bonusbedingungen als erfüllt, sobald Du €3500 im Live-Casino umgesetzt hast. Tischspieleinsätze zählen nur zu 10%, das heißt bei €10 Einsatz

wird €1 zum Erfüllen der Bonusbedingung entgegengerechnet.

Es ist egal, ob Deine Wetten als gewonnen oder verloren gewertet werden. Du kannst einen Bonus immer an den oben gelisteten Produkten umsetzen.

 

 

 

 

 

Allgemeine Bedingungen

Dein 100% Einzahlungsbonus wird automatisch am nächsten Werktag auf dein Konto gutgeschrieben.

Das Wettguthaben kann nur für Sportwetten genutzt werden. Bonusgeld kann erst dann für andere Produkte genutzt werden, wenn die Bonusbedingungen des dazugehörigen Bonus erfüllt sind.

Supertoto und Superscore tragen nicht zur Erfüllung der Umsatzbedingung des Bonus bei.

Du kannst kein Geld von Deinem Benutzerkonto auszahlen lassen solange Du die Bonusbedingung nicht erfüllt hast, der Bonus verfallen ist oder Du ihn stornieren hast lassen.

Kombinationswetten, die sowohl Live- als auch Pre-Match Wetten enthalten, tragen nicht zur Erfüllung der Bonusumsatzbedingungen bei.

Der Einzahlungsbonus verfällt 30 Tage nach erfolgter Anmeldung. Falls Du in diesem Zeitraum die Bonusbedingung nicht erfüllt hast, gehen das Bonusgeld und die damit erzielten Gewinne verloren.

Nur solche Wetten mit Quoten von 1.4 oder höher werden zur Erfüllung der Bonusbedingung berücksichtigt.

Ausschließlich Personen, die 18 Jahre oder älter sind und als deutschsprachige Nutzer bei Unibet registriert sind, können dieses Angebot nutzen. Nur ein Konto/Spieler pro Haushalt kann den Bonus nutzen.

Es gelten Unibets allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen.

Unibet behält sich vor, den Bonus zurückzuziehen.

 

 

 

Former Community Manager
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Jeppe,

 

Thanks for those T&Cs but there is nothing in there that would explain why *this* bet was the one that was not paid out on but the others were. So I still don't see where the T&Cs from the bonus apply here since this was not a bet with bonus money but rather with my actual money.

 

As for the previous comment on the other members I was basing this of other forum posts. I don't want to get into an argument separate from the issue at hand. @Livertool I have checked in those sections but there is, again, nothing that would explain why Unibet consider this to be made using bonus money rather than my actual money.

 

My main problem is that I can't find any reason why this bet was considered to be made with bonus money and yet the other bets went through just fine and I can't find anything in any terms and conditions that say why this bet in particular would be considered to be made with bonus money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@But_I_bet_that wrote:

 

 

My main problem is that I can't find any reason why this bet was considered to be made with bonus money and yet the other bets went through just fine and I can't find anything in any terms and conditions that say why this bet in particular would be considered to be made with bonus money.


@But_I_bet_that , Because that bet was the first one you made after signing in. So of course the first bet counts as the free one.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@But_I_bet_that wrote:

Why of course? Where does it say this? No where in the terms and conditions, nor in the bet itself does it say that this was made with bonus money.


Are you for real? So , what do you suggest? They should just wait for you to make 100 bets , and after that, they should  make a raffle to decide which bet should they consider the free bet? 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well yea I am for real, since this was not mentioned at all when I made the bet. I didn't even click to apply this bonus 5€? I opened my account primarily to make this bet and then decided to do a few others for a bit of fun during the world cup and the 5€ was already on the account before I added my 20€. When I clicked to make this bet it didn't say this was with bonus money and that certainly was not my intention, nowhere on the betting slip does it say this. So where and how was I meant to known that this was with bonus money/was some sort of free bet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@But_I_bet_that wrote:

Well yea I am for real, since this was not mentioned at all when I made the bet. I didn't even click to apply this bonus 5€? I opened my account primarily to make this bet and then decided to do a few others for a bit of fun during the world cup and the 5€ was already on the account before I added my 20€. When I clicked to make this bet it didn't say this was with bonus money and that certainly was not my intention, nowhere on the betting slip does it say this. So where and how was I meant to known that this was with bonus money/was some sort of free bet?


The funny thing with you is the fact that now you seem to look in all the terms and conditions and say that you couldn't find any info about the free bet.

But when you opened your account , and got €5 ( like you said , they were already in your account before your first deposit ), you didn't bother looking at how the bonuses work. And if you had looked at the videos tutorial about how deposit bonuses work, you should have known about everything. Or you could had cancelled the bonus and just kept your deposited money and played with them.

It is not supposed to notify you that your  first bet was made from bonus money, because when you accepted the sign up bonus , you accepted the terms of it. And in the bonus tutorial videos , it explains very well how those work. So you only check very well the terms and conditions when suites you.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...