JACKPOT WMFOTBALL GAMES ?

Pmk2x17

I've never won either, had about 20 entries for each game in the world cup so far. But as been said above, there are alots of entries on each jackpot so it's a longshot in the dark to actually hit it 😃

What would be cool is to see the number of total entries on each jackpot.

Its very very strange, that unibet DONT publish any info with the 10 winners in each game, it could show the winners unique  id on unibet,or something that makes it believable...

I myself think its rigged..and every lotteryticket are fake, and none has won anything at all.

They just make this so players spend more money on each game...

What kind of serious actor dont publish anything about the winners...

@Pmk2x17and @HeavySickZero.
Hi guys, thanks for bringing this up.
I am incredibly sorry you feel that this promotion is rigged, or that this is just a facade to make money. Such a grave offence is punishable by the European Court of Law, if the goal is to have integrity no online operator would risk having their licenses removed. But after all I get where you guys are coming from.
I am not disputing the fact that in some way or another there needs to be some sort of transparency regarding the winners, they are indeed contacted (personally via telephone) but for obvious privacy protection reasons I am unable to share it with you as actual proof.
I had a word with the colleagues in charge of this promotion and the truth of the matter is that the names/usernumbers/aliases are not being shared at the moment due to the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)  guidelines that were recently implemented within the European Union. It is being investigated how much are we allowed to share without invading anybody's right for privacy and as soon as a resolution is born it shall be noticeable on the Unibet site as well. 
I hope I managed to put your minds at ease a bit regarding this matter, thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us and we'll be sure to better the communication within the legal guidelines imposed.

/Ray  

Former Community Moderator

I've never felt it was rigged and I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough. 
I just wanted it to be clear that there are so many people playing during the World Cup that we should not have any realistic hope of winning the jackpot, just play for fun and not for the jackpot 😃 

And now I know that you can't show number of entries on the jackpots or list the winners thanks to EU laws, so thanks for the clarification @RayL

Thanx for the answer, BUT , at least you could show the nationallity,behindthe 10 winners in each particiment...ive contacted a huge amount of bettingsites around the world, and no one, i say again ..no one have even heard of someone who have won... the winners are NOT quite if they win, the most of them spread it around...but again... no word of anyone winning... to explain that there are many players around the whole world...just seems like a further red button pushed regarding that its rigged...

Please look to my latest post, I have won the jackpot final from yesterday with my unique user ID showing up as a winner.

I then refreshed the page and then my ID had disappeared and was no longer there. I made a post regarding this and have yet to receive a reply

Please look at my other post: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/WC-Jackpot-Promotion/m-p/170365

Archived