Login bug???

Bhoywonder70

@ragequitnow Sorry for the inconvenience! When you say recently, does that mean within the last couple of days or has it been going on for longer?

Could you try and delete cookies and temporary files in your browser before doing the logins again and let me know if the problem continues? It might be related, so I'd like if we try that as the first step :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Ok..we r playing Poker...i want to play cash or register in a mtt...i can't!!!

"Your buy in has failed because your login has failed "..

This is while I'm playing..i need to shut the client down. Very hard when multi tabling. What is going on?

I'm having a similar issue. I can be playing an MTT and I then try and reg for a Sit & Go and my reg will fail stating my payment cannot be processed, when I clearly have an available balance. I restart the client and I can reg again with no issues! I'm on a mac, just wondering if it's an issue with the mac app?

This really needs fixed fast.

Trying to rebuy or take an addon instantly ends your game.

like i said regging an mtt is nigh on impossible unless u close down the client.

Cant just be a few of us.

cmon..im liking unibet..lets keep me liking it  wink wink

There is a fix rolling out today or tomorrow @Bhoywonder70 and it should solve the major bugs experienced in the client. We should have an update soon from the guy's over at poker and will make sure to include all the Bug Fixes in the explanation.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived