*******Extra Freeroll for you*******

Leo-Unibet

@Farseer wrote:

@Ametrine wrote:

Pass already leaked on password forums, so it's definitely not a community freeroll anymore 😞

Yeah, maybe next time add even 0,01€ buy-in to prevent that. Or 0,1€ or 0,5€, most freeroll hunters won't pay that to participate.

Only other way would be to add tickets for active forum users only but probably was too late for that.

We should use community alias in order to see how many non community members that enters perhaps? I am using mine anyway

@Mynona wrote:

Thank you again Unibet :)

74 registered, not many thanks in this thread .... comon community:  if you can come in here for password, you can say "thank you" at least :p

I didn`t see anything about this freeroll before now (in the middle of the night), so of course I didn`t play this freeroll :teardrop:

But I can say thank you for a nice promo 😃

@HonGilDon wrote:

better to send tickets to community members personally, because  password doesn't save from "foreigners", but still thank you)

I agree. If you got a ticket, you can see it is a ticket for a Community-freeroll. That would be nice, especially when the promo come up the same day the freeroll take place :) It is easy to miss it if you are not here at the Community, as I did.

Archived