Mobile app crash

RegisLT

Hello yesterday I tried to launch unibet poker app and i got update notofication and clicked yes, the app got the update from zero percent to hundred in blazing fast speed xD And then error occured. I uninstaled app as fast as possible and the result became uncontrollable, because downloaded fresh apk file from site and this is what I got when trying to launch apk file:( Good news is that Iam getting another device soon so it might be my current device fault
Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

@RegisLT Thanks for the screenshot, that's an error I've defintely never seen before. Could you mention the device model, the operating system and the version of it for us to try and investigate? :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

My device is Xiaomi Redmi Note4 Global version which is equiped with 3gb ram snapdragon 625 cpu topped with Android 7.0 and latest miui version
Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

I did a little investigation and yup this is my device fault, mainly because it runs non stock google android and the rom just interacts with the file as corrupted or so. Well Iam getting another device very soon which is on stock android.. :)

Archived