I've heard others have another Sunday Exclusive mission, but I have had nothing in my client for this week. I've been using browser version, but the program also does not show it. I can see the tournament on sunday, but didn't get any mission nor ticket. I should have got the ticket just from the Team Challenge sngs alone.

@JeppeLIs this suppose to run every week?

• Like 1

The missions for exclusive games are region specific I believe and not open to everyone,

There was also talk awhile ago about user specific missions, could possiblly be that they have now been added.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Hey @EatMoreNaga

The things is that the one in the first week shouldn't have run either :) Because they accidentially did they also created a small freeroll to cover for the ticket :)

The issue now is that the challenge didn't disappear after week one if you didn't finish it then, so some players completed it this week (like me)... To cover for that mistake they needed to add another freeroll aswell :)

This is ofcourse good aswell for the players who just forgot to use their ticket in the first week tough

• Like 1
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

• 2 years later...