$1000 & $3000 april mission special

penguin50

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

Sunday was a really bad day to put them on, big freerolls on an already big traffic day used to break all the tournaments. I'm glad they moved the day 🆗

You win enough :) You could skip these and leave it for us rubbish players :)

An announcement would have been nice though as I only just realised they midweek if I hadnt would of logged in at weekend to play.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I am sure a lot of other players will log in at the weekend and wonder where there tickets have gone, as it always played on the first sunday of the month.

Not everyone plays throughout the week.

Awaiting new thread on sunday (wheres my tickets gone)

@penguin50 wrote:

I am sure a lot of other players will log in at the weekend and wonder where there tickets have gone, as it always played on the first sunday of the month.

Not everyone plays throughout the week.

Awaiting new thread on sunday (wheres my tickets gone)

Think on the positives, Less players = better chance to cash  :)

@penguin50 wrote:

@jonny2192

Is that a polite way of saying i am rubbish at poker.:wow:

LOL you know I dont bother with polite and I did include myself in the statement.

PS.

If you click the green "quote" to the top right of the reply box it makes it clearer what you responding too, Your rubbish at replies aswell BTW 🤣 

@jonny2192 wrote:

@penguin50 wrote:

@jonny2192

Is that a polite way of saying i am rubbish at poker.:wow:

LOL you know I dont bother with polite and I did include myself in the statement.

PS.

If you click the green "quote" to the top right of the reply box it makes it clearer what you responding too, Your rubbish at replies aswell BTW 🤣 

Found it

what the frigging does BTW Rofl mean?

When i saw in the schedule, i thought may 1 is sunday...

Labor day, probably thats the reason for the scheduling. I dont mind it, but i think less people will play them because some didnt realise its tomorrow and some players are also on short vacation. Easy money? 😏

OR maybe they will be doing it on the 1st of every month from now on.

That way they get some variation in the days of playing, and are less players excluded overall

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

Sunday was a really bad day to put them on, big freerolls on an already big traffic day used to break all the tournaments. I'm glad they moved the day 🆗

You win enough :) You could skip these and leave it for us rubbish players :)

An announcement would have been nice though as I only just realised they midweek if I hadnt would of logged in at weekend to play.

I'm not playing them, but they used to break the real money tournaments like the supernova and others when they were on sundays, that was really annoying :sad: 

@VikingsAF wrote:

OR maybe they will be doing it on the 1st of every month from now on.

That way they get some variation in the days of playing, and are less players excluded overall

Well said @VikingsAF certain times/days people can't play so 1st of month good idea, still a definite date, 1st, but different days of week.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@comanimal wrote:

Fk I guess that means I'm a tiny bit late? :laugh::waterfall::laugh:

I hope the mission was carried out successfully even without me though!

Unlucky you missed it but i am sure tommorow there will be a few players sitting down to play them not realizing it has already been played

I got a small win in the 1000 euro but busted early in the 3000 euro.🆒

Archived