2018 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship

Hothuw

Przechwytywanie.JPG.6174bc0bb7dc23b5f36196d0a91c1779.JPG

Bigger odds for Slovakia 2;0 and 2;1 but this can do too :Thumbsup: Austria was better and lost with a meltdown in 3rd, Slovakia also somehow better but losing. Pre betting is not cool today :Angry:

• Like 3
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Odd for 2 goals of Austria vs Sweden is 20 and its 9min of 1 period. I think there is a chance for it since they are losing 4;0. Worth to try 👍

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

No luck with 2 goals (there was some chances :waterfall:) at least theres some consolation prize with one goal. Must say i didnt push the stake as much as i like :sad:

Przechwytywanie1.JPG.0ad847edb049694842a3ed7ff15eefa9.JPG2333.JPG.c901cddc27c1b8b1c54a84378b074ba5.JPG

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@Purps 

Did you win in twitter with 12 min of penalty? :geek:

@Livertool 

Haha, knew I should have picked some other name. Opened a twitter account just for those competitions 😏

No luck on the draw :teardrop:

Too bad no luck :dissatisfied:

Now i will follow you to spy, so hell yeah you should have picked another name 🤣

• Like 1