2018 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship

Hothuw

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Purps The funniest thing is i did open that yesterday, but just glanced on and didnt scroll down 😠 Thanks.  Did you analize it? Seem Russia is the strongest one and Canada could be dissapointment (for me United States have stronger roster). Whats goin on with Finland? All NHL players gave the fook off to the finnish federation? Seem strange that one came. Russia, USA and Sweden dont see anyone between them.

@RayL No odds request for me. I will lose my money with what's available 🤣

• Like 3
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

Whats goin on with Finland? All NHL players gave the fook off to the finnish federation? Seem strange that one came.

@jerry 

It was a snowball effect that I believe started with Alexander Barkov ( FLA Panthers ) refusing to come for whatever reason. He would have been the team leader and the captain. After he refused, some other good names followed, and at the end no one wanted to join the team anymore.

Also some of our young guns went deeper on the playoffs than expected, it's been a long and heavy season for them.

However, I personally think that the NHL stars don't like the overly controlled way of playing that they're expected to play on team Finland, but I don't follow our national team that closely ( other than watching the world champs ), so I might be way off with that.

Russia looks crazy strong on the paper ( Malkin on 4th line at Czech EHT 🤣 ), but they've often failed with their dream teams. Sweden and USA also very good as you said. Canada and Czech will also probably do good. So nothing really has changed, other than we'll most likely be out of the race this time. :annoyed:

GL!👍

• Like 2

Just noticed I have received a €5 freebet to be used tomorrow on this competition. Probably because Finland has their opening game tomorrow. 

@Livertool and other Finns, i suppose this has been added for all the Finns.

Sweden also plays tomorrow, so @Hothuw , @JRE  and others, there's a good chance you have something too, better check it out 😃

No clue if other participating nations get anything. 👍

• Like 3

Yeah indeed there is freebet. Thanks @Purps 

Someone said that Canada hasn't even named team yet? Finland has played many matches now and done quite good although they were pretty meaningless games. I just wonder what shape Canada teamplay is cause lack of matches together :wonder: Player material difference will be huge, no matter who plays for them but maybe there is chance for surpise for finns?

• Like 2

Good start for me 🤣

Przechwytywanie22.JPG.a040e5004e21c4c299b06d0f1d403927.JPG

Przechwytywanie333.JPG.19b11b8cbb0a95f80413115942d06b60.JPG

Stats was very even, i think after 2nd period it was 18;16 in shots for Russia, so i it was good chance Norway score 👍

• Like 3
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I really regret not getting the double Slovakia+Finland (even with handis). I thought about it and something distracted me and i forget. Also probably i was rating USA very high (medium defence maybe but top attacking players) and maybe i would argue against it, but yeah i thought about it :annoyed: First matches for Usa+Canada on bigger icerings are always hard so thats the logic.  Tomorrow i like Austria (not much diffrence between them and Latvia and on Austria is 4.00 odd) Slovakia can pull another one and probably Denmark but i underestimated France on couple occasions so who knows. 

BTW Its really annoying that i cant join two diffrent matches with the same team. How outcomes for Latvia-Austria and Latvia-Swiss are related? Im asking cause there are bookmakers that dont have this weird rule.

Przechwytywanie79999.JPG.c45715b8102739644083eaee8a199a45.JPG

Played this on diffrent booomaker, sorry Unibet :Sad:

• Like 2

@jerry wrote:

Tomorrow i like Austria (not much diffrence between them and Latvia and on Austria is 4.00 odd) Slovakia can pull another one.

We bet on same horses :D Finland will have problems making goals in this tournament and Slovakia in front of home crowd will be tough so decent odds there.

Don't see as big difference between Latvia and Austria as odds seems to suggest but maybe i'll take safer x2 though @2,25

• Like 1