Hothuw

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Purps wrote:

@Aho @5.5 to score 3 or more points, and @ 31 to score 3 or more goals against Latvia tomorrow night.

Both enough for me, he was just soooo good today. Obv Latvia way tougher than Korea, but still.....

2 + 4 for Aho ... no hat-trick damnit!

Both goals in the 1st period too :annoyed:

Probably he won't get playable odds anymore now that he has 4 + 6 after two games, sigh.

• Like 2

@Hothuw wrote:

Tuukka Rask join Finland ?

Not sure yet, Rinne may also be available after tomorrow. I have a feeling he would be more likely to come than Rask. Just a hunch.

I don't we really have a goalie problem though, Husso was really good today, although he wasn't really tested I suppose......

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@Tempted to go again for only small margin win for Fin (Nor +2,5 @ 3.50) but idk. Margins between countrys seem to be huge. Half of the teams should be thrown away from competition.

Agreed, too many games that can only go one way.

@On the Finland - Norway I took the "both teams to score at least 2 goals" @ 3.70

Also I thought Aho's odds would get even smaller than they are:

@2 or more goals @ 4.10 and 3 or more points @ 3.30 were enough to me.

@Also took Savinainen 2 or more goals @ 10.00

GLGL & Let's Go 2nd line!!!!

EDIT: Forgot to take a clip

finnor.png.fc84ef9596f3a99df4e3001e6946024d.png

• Like 3

@Rushbie Nicely done... My bets went all wrong 😠

It's starting to show that these games have been so easy, quite sloppy play.

Good to see that the 1st line is starting to find it's game though, we're gonna need them too later on when the real games begin.

• Like 2

Well, tomorrow's South-Korea - Germany is going to be interesting. SK is already getting pissed off for getting raped by every other team, and today imo it just started to show as increased penalties. Kudos to their goalie for keeping up the gamespirit, tho :rockon:

Question is not who wins that game, but how much the score is,  etc.. 😏 Plenty of interesting bets to place which normally couldn't be even considered that much 😀

• Like 3

Taking it easy tonight after not so pleasant last night ( betwise )

Just one small double is enough for me, Finland -3.5 and Under 5.5 between Swedes and Austrians:

easyday.png.6e5b36a7821520a94c218a7cd566e02a.png

GL with bets today everyone 👍

• Like 3