2018 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship

Hothuw

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finland - South Korea ( saturday 16.15 CET )

1st line: Rantanen - Kapanen - Granlund

2nd line: Teräväinen - Aho - Savinainen

1st powerplay line: Teräväinen - Aho - Granlund - Rantanen -Pokka

Rantanen / to score at least 2 goals @ 4.60

Teräväinen / to score at least 2 goals @ 4.60

Aho / to score at least 3 points @ 3.80

Granlund / to score at least 3 points @ 3.80

Especially with all these guys on the 1st powerplay line, there's a decent chance their names will be on the scoreboard good number of times against a team like South Korea.

• Like 2

Yesterday was a bit unlucky. If Rackell hit 2nd i would hit jackpot. For today this 33 ako.

Przechwytywanie111.PNG.02fef61631271aa0433c12b8fc152deb.PNG

Niederreiter already bag one. Will try some double goals on shooters on Finland game, but it could be under game. Have this strange feeling, but will try to bet for a lot of goals (opening games are usually with a lot of goals). Maybe will try to bet on Denmark (some ako maybe) and Belarus maybe cause i think they could win that (Geoff Platt for 1 point at 2.00 looks good IMO cause he spends at least 40-50% time on ice, 2 goals from him is also good value). Good luck guys.

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Purps wrote:

Finland - South Korea ( saturday 16.15 CET )

Rantanen / to score at least @2 goals @ 4.60

Teräväinen / to score at least @2 goals @ 4.60

Aho / to score at least @3 points @ 3.80

Granlund / to score at least @3 points @ 3.80

Final score 8 - 1 ( shots 45 - 9 , 3 shorthanded goals )

Korea is really bad, not that there was reason to expect anything else... somehow they only took 3 minor penalties, so the good powerplay lineup didn't get as much time as expected.

1/4 correct: 

😠 Rantanen 0 + 2

:sad: Teräväinen 1 + 3

:cash: Aho 2 + 2 ❤️

😠 Granlund 0 + 0

• Like 1

Przechwytywanie9999.PNG.5f97b06c5e9016fcdf8369be7691681d.PNG

BOOM! hehe Had singles on Aho and Teravainen too (waiting almost 1h for money Unibet!), this same bet on Teravainen (how he didnt score 2nd ahhhhh) and was sad that i didnt bet on Aho 3 goals (lucky with this cause he didnt score 3rd having for it more than 1.5 of match). In ako i need Cervenka and Kane now. Will be tough with Cervenka (but cmon Czechs shouyld be good for 4-6 goals) and with Kane i count on that he want to put bad season behind him and he will try best here, and considering he didnt score yesterday there some good chance he will today. Oh and Platt point for 2.00 was a lock in :). Was wrong about the winner of the match though. France is tough team to bet on.

Any ideas on night games? Will put some doubles with high odd on shooters, maybe some defenders goals or whatever. I will certainly put some on Frans Nielsen goal.

• Like 3
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

Any ideas on night games? Will put some doubles with high odd on shooters, maybe some defenders goals or whatever. I will certainly put some on Frans Nielsen goal.

No ideas really, other than I don't think USA should be quite as big of a favorite as the odds state.

Wasn't gonna make any bets on tonights games, but I placed a small "fun" double.

@Denmark / Overtime & Penalties included  @ 4.70

@Czech -3.5 @ 6.50

= 30.55x

Good Luck Jerry and everyone! 👍

• Like 3

Aho @5.5 to score 3 or more points, and @ 31 to score 3 or more goals against Latvia tomorrow night.

Both enough for me, he was just soooo good today. Obv Latvia way tougher than Korea, but still.....

@Purps wrote:

@Aho @5.5 to score 3 or more points, and @ 31 to score 3 or more goals against Latvia tomorrow night.

Both enough for me, he was just soooo good today. Obv Latvia way tougher than Korea, but still.....

GL! High stake?

@Hothuw wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@Aho @5.5 to score 3 or more points, and @ 31 to score 3 or more goals against Latvia tomorrow night.

GL! High stake?

TY, gl to you too.

No, I play small stakes... between $1 and $10 dollars usually. That's why I usually prefer to do Doubles, Trixies or Yankees or some other system bet.

But on this case I placed a dollar on the hat-trick and 4 bucks on 3 points. Not quite high stakes :)

Maybe some day .....

• Like 2