"The Avatar"- New tourney?

Sect7G

So I was thinking about Unibet MTT's and came to the conclusion that Unibet should be focusing more on their product and what Unibet has to offer and not go the route of other sites that highlight their guarantees or 24 hour schedules.

I feel that Unibet should start running a Big Sunday MTT called "The Avatar" which might even replace the "Supernova".  What makes this tourney unique to all other sites and anything that Unibet currently offers is the MTT lobby is going to show a black square/vertical rectangle with a question mark inside of it.  At the end of late registration the question mark is going to become one of Unibet's avatar's that players choose as part of their profile.  If you are in that MTT when late reg ends and you are playing with the same avatar as the one displayed in the tourney lobby you get your buy in back.  With 50 or so avatars to choose from it would amount to maybe 5 free tickets given away.

Obviously this would take some work for developers and to ensure fairness but it highlights what Unibet has over all other sites which is graphics.  As a way to gather further engagement with players Unibet could offer tips via twitter/Unibet channel about who the avatar of that week might be or is def. not.

Unibet should consider moving away from the space theme and label tourneys based on the avatar characters or other features that Unibet has.  "The anonymous" has a nice ring to it.

Send me back to right field if you must, but please give an opinion.

@Sect7G I for one I’m loving the idea definitely is a fresh spin on MTTs. 

About the space theme whilst it doesn’t bother me, I think a change based around the player avatar would be nice. It would also be funny to have a small bio per avatar character. 

And if Uninbet think it too much to make up bios then we can do that for them :atisfied:   

@psrquack also had a great tourney idea. I believe it was a bounty that surrounded the animal themed avatars. 

1. It's a nice idea, but to make it a major it's a bit too much of a gamba ;) It could be a good idea for a promo which lasts for a month on specific MTT's

2. I think the space theme is okay, nevertheless, having everything space themed is a bit over the top and I still think they should go back to clear naming (xGTD Deep Turbo and yGTD Bounty PLO) for the major part of their MTT's. The space theming can stay for a chunck of MTT's which have a consistent structure.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Sect7G first thing it would be better in this section idea section not sure if @JeppeL can move it, with the format being a bit different there.

Suprised @VikingsAF didnt mention it, with him being a stickler for people posting in the right place. :Cheeky:

I like the idea, its fun and daft and i think them kind of promos get people involved.

Only thing I would say is development would take ages but there is no reason it couldnt be done manually here.

Have a thread where the avatar is announced then people can add a screenshot, then the promo would serve a double purpose of getting people to the community aswell.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 this is at least poker related ;) here the border is thin... On the other post it had nothing to do at all with poker :p

Ofcourse its, like with people, not okay to put posts in boxes and judge them by their race. So from now on everyone can post whatever they want wherever they want

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

@jonny2192 this is at least poker related ;) here the border is thin... On the other post it had nothing to do at all with poker :p

Ofcourse its, like with people, not okay to put posts in boxes and judge them by their race. So from now on everyone can post whatever they want wherever they want

Cant believe your now derailing threads, without at least a mention to current topic 😏

@Sect7G Another fun thing to do instead of Unibet picking the avatar before hand would have it on twitch and it flick through the avatars and stop on a random one.

A bit like the wheel in the price is right.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived