Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

The new and unique Last Duck Standing is here!

Step1: choose a country

Step2: open a duckbet account (if you already don't have one)

Step3: rake!

Step4: rake more!

Step5: wait till we will close offering service in the selected county.

Step6: If you country will be the last Duckbet country you win a HU against... well, you will win that HU no question!

spacer.png

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Advent Calendar is near, so all Duckbet customer will receive 2 notifications in the next few days. The first one will show you how to responsible gamble those days, how to reduce your activity, how to keep you mental strenght to keep the gambling safe.

The other mail will contain an invitation to the new rake race promo, with daily and weekly leaderboards, 3 divisions, and awesome prices for the most raking players.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

You said poker is a skill game and you should have a solid plan and a decent skills of math. Guess what I have missed during my last challenge? Both of them.😺

Albeit the freeroll offer/schedule of Unibet was radically decreased I still believed I could continue my "win something then gamble to MTT/cash/challenge of my wish" attitude here. After 3 months of hard grind this was a bad request.

Let's see the numbers:

if 100*€0.04 flips(freeroll position 16-75) +12*€0.40 flips(freeroll position 2-15)  occour 4*€2 tickets in 3 months

then how long will I win a seat to Supermoon?

Let's say 5*€2 tickets could be converted to 1*€10 ticket in 4 months,

then 5*€10 tickets will last 20 months

and 100 months of grind will present me a seat to Supermoon (5*€50 tickets), if I'm running the EV.

Was it a solid plan? Not really. Who knows what will happen in the industry in the next year? Have I used my decent skills of maths? Sure, like playing the lowered RTP slots.

So I have decided to give up the challenge and try to figure out something different. Maybe I will find another pond, because there ain't any country specific MTT's here and compairing to other competitor, who offers a daily freeroll with cash prizes without any other restriction a full schedule of freerolls in where 80% of them has a restriction and many of them have the flip format doesn't seem tempting.

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Purps said:

Nations League:

ballotonia__959277.gif.c6ebffff5352517e13d279f091e0fd71.gif

@psrquack 😃👍

After having Germany, France and Portugal in the Euro2020 group, ducks are ready for the next challenge.🤣 To be honest, do you want to play the Supernova, the Supermoon and the UO final event or the freeroll/centroll qualifiers of those tourney's? I'm sure everyone would vote for the first combination, and we are ready to target the 0 points.😃 Every other outcome would be awesome.

No question the position is currently overrated and League B would be the correct place for the team. Hopefully next year Finland could join to the party aswell.🤜

spacer.png

• Like 2