Jump to content

Two Factor Authentication


Maengija

Recommended Posts

Probably because Unibet wants to be as player friendly & simple as possible. Added layer of security might cause hassles but it should definitely be an option for those who want it. Strong password is your best friend for now
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IMO it's just them not doing everything they can to help make player accounts as secure as possible and that is not friendly. English is not my primary language, but I think the word I'm looking for is irresponsible. Sorry if I'm using it wrong. Also it makes me wonder on how seriously are they taking back end security then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some question get more and more dumb ...  you got SSL Authorization, you got ID verificiation, on withdraw you got also so some verification and you want two factor authentication also ? ehhh you watch too much about Snowden and CIA 

why so much you want Two Factor Authentication ???  Unibet in my opinion doing enough in this case, just look at top 10 bookies in world, who got Two Factor Authentication ???

:facepalm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Apoxxy91 wrote:

Some question get more and more dumb ...  you got SSL Authorization, you got ID verificiation, on withdraw you got also so some verification and you want two factor authentication also ? ehhh you watch too much about Snowden and CIA 

why so much you want Two Factor Authentication ???  Unibet in my opinion doing enough in this case, just look at top 10 bookies in world, who got Two Factor Authentication ???

:facepalm:


picard-facepalm.gif.bb2f272f0e405a124122800ea81e8e71.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The best way to stay secure on your end is to have a password on your computer (if shared), strong Poker password, strong Anti-Virus program (AVG or Norton), & avoid downloading stuff from unverified sources. Also, be cautious of links on Skype and always check to see if website URL is accurate & not a phishing site.
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can choose the safest road to everywhere. Doesn't make the destination any safer tho.

Anyway, just be clear, I'm not claiming that Unibet is unsafe or something like that. Ok, I guess I kinda am, but only because the two factor authentication has become pretty much a standard these days and it feels just lazy to not have one.

I wish I could explain my self better, but it is what it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So why this Two Factor Authentication is soo :cathappy: ❤️ :cathappy: important to you ???


@Maengija wrote:

I wish I could explain my self better, but it is what it is.


skrill/neteller/banks should have it, but betting companies ?? there isnt any possibility to withdraw money to another bank/e-wallet account. Too much Snowden ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

of course it is important to have 2 types of autentification . you dont have to think that is impossible as someone to cash out your money , cause is not that first thing he will do with all your money from your account

they might collude on poker and "transfer" the money to other account , they might want to give you a lesson and will bet 1000 euro on roulette or any game from casino etc.

first of all is more important how you use your computer and be carrefull of what do you install , accept friend on skype or given a share of team viewer.

i personally am very carrefull about that , but you know the word "never say never"

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Maengija wrote:

Why there isn't one?


We are always trying to find new ways to improve security for our customers. Two-factor authentication is indeed part of the solutions we are currently looking into. The challenge being to enhance security while keeping the experience as user friendly as possible. Please know that we have dedicated security staff constantly monitoring security events such as password guessing.

To help you keep your account safe, you can follow these key principles:

  • Use a strong, unique password to login
  • Protect your computer with an up-to-date antivirus
  • Avoid sharing personal information
  • Be wary of phishing emails and spoofed websites: always look for the URL address before clicking on a link or login in

You can find more information on the following webpage: https://www.unibet.com/help/gettingstarted/safety-security/protecting-yourself and https://www.unibet.com/help/gettingstarted/safety-security/account-safety

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:


@Maengija wrote:

Why there isn't one?


We are always trying to find new ways to improve security for our customers. Two-factor authentication is indeed part of the solutions we are currently looking into. The challenge being to enhance security while keeping the experience as user friendly as possible. Please know that we have dedicated security staff constantly monitoring security events such as password guessing.

To help you keep your account safe, you can follow these key principles:

  • Use a strong, unique password to login
  • Protect your computer with an up-to-date antivirus
  • Avoid sharing personal information
  • Be wary of phishing emails and spoofed websites: always look for the URL address before clicking on a link or login in

You can find more information on the following webpage: https://www.unibet.com/help/gettingstarted/safety-security/protecting-yourself and https://www.unibet.com/help/gettingstarted/safety-security/account-safety

 


Thanks for the answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since I dont know what country TS is from I can say this:

If anyone by some strange reson got inn to my Unibet acc. and tryed to withdraw, well then they get 1 problem who you cant just walk around.

Evry withdraw or deposit have to be done in my name.

Even to try to withdraw to a Bank account who is not in my name automaticly get blocked and monney returned to Unibet. (Norwegian Bank laws).

Try to withdraw to Skrill...well it is locked to my e-mail acc, same as the one used for Unibet, so monney go only to me.

Try deposit..well anyone is welcome to deposit to mine acc lol..... I do belive it still would "flagged" as it would not be in my name...

Also I am lucky in another way, my name is unique and you wouldent get 1 hit on google or alike on my details....my securety XD

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Zipfil wrote:

Since I dont know what country TS is from I can say this:

If anyone by some strange reson got inn to my Unibet acc. and tryed to withdraw, well then they get 1 problem who you cant just walk around.

Evry withdraw or deposit have to be done in my name.

Even to try to withdraw to a Bank account who is not in my name automaticly get blocked and monney returned to Unibet. (Norwegian Bank laws).

Try to withdraw to Skrill...well it is locked to my e-mail acc, same as the one used for Unibet, so monney go only to me.

Try deposit..well anyone is welcome to deposit to mine acc lol..... I do belive it still would "flagged" as it would not be in my name...

Also I am lucky in another way, my name is unique and you wouldent get 1 hit on google or alike on my details....my securety XD


Your money can be dumped and account closed :smileywink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...